My Lipotrim Journey Starts Here!

Update...

I am out the other side after my gout attack plus withdrawal from caffeine...no more coffee:cry:

Weigh in tomorrow.

5th weigh in yesterday and down 4lb:)

Now in the fifteens:party0011:

5th weigh in yesterday and down 4lb:)

Now in the fifteens:party0011:

Well done mini. How much have u lost so far doll?

Ava
xxxxx

Hi. Just been reading your posts.. I've just started LT yesterday and feel like eating my toes i'm so hungry. Nearly time for my next lovely shake so hope it fills me lol.. Anyway your stories have motivated me so wish me luck, i'll need it :)

Woooop. Over a stone! Well done Mini.

Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks Ava...now working on the next one:)

Hi. Just been reading your posts.. I've just started LT yesterday and feel like eating my toes i'm so hungry. Nearly time for my next lovely shake so hope it fills me lol.. Anyway your stories have motivated me so wish me luck, i'll need it :)

Welcome Nai:welcome2:

Good luck with your LT journey!

Hey! Well done you and keep it up your doing great. I remember back in the day i did lipotrim, so long ago!!
Hope u have a good day today xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My sixth weigh in 5th July and I am down another 2lb bringing me to 17 1/2lb off and with all the ups and downs I am only 3 1/2lb behind what I lost in six weeks the last time I did Lipotrim.

I am so very happy I have managed to stick with it 90% of the time and I am now feeling a lot better in myself and since giving up coffee I am sleeping great which has made a difference along with losing the weight and I now feel I am finally over the gout attack and getting back on track...energy levels are slowly coming up and I am doing a bit of walking and stretch exercise...because my tummy has shrunk to the extent where I can now tip my toes and the floor with back bent and legs straight and I am working on improving my flexibility and it is coming along nicely. I know I have abused my body and I do wonder now how forgiving it will be this time?

I am down to a size 22 in tops and 18 to 20 in bottoms and it feels exciting!!! I got a bit carried away and bought a few summer tops, jeans, leggings, shoes...everything reduced in the sales so I have made huge savings:p(my husband loves my logic). It now feels good to just walk into a shop and pick off the rails knowing it is going to fit...happy days:D

Hi Mini, well done on the weight loss & for sticking to plan. It's not the easiest regime to follow but it has the best results.

TJ x

Thank you TJ!

The results are what makes it worth while as you do feel you are making progress quickly which I like:)

My sixth weigh in 5th July and I am down another 2lb bringing me to 17 1/2lb off and with all the ups and downs I am only 3 1/2lb behind what I lost in six weeks the last time I did Lipotrim.

I am so very happy I have managed to stick with it 90% of the time and I am now feeling a lot better in myself and since giving up coffee I am sleeping great which has made a difference along with losing the weight and I now feel I am finally over the gout attack and getting back on track...energy levels are slowly coming up and I am doing a bit of walking and stretch exercise...because my tummy has shrunk to the extent where I can now tip my toes and the floor with back bent and legs straight and I am working on improving my flexibility and it is coming along nicely. I know I have abused my body and I do wonder now how forgiving it will be this time?

I am down to a size 22 in tops and 18 to 20 in bottoms and it feels exciting!!! I got a bit carried away and bought a few summer tops, jeans, leggings, shoes...everything reduced in the sales so I have made huge savings:p(my husband loves my logic). It now feels good to just walk into a shop and pick off the rails knowing it is going to fit...happy days:D

Well done hun!!!! You Are doing FAB!!! Xxx

Well done on your loss doll. Excellent work. I too had a blip in my 13 weeks on lipo and found it only made me stronger. Ive not cheated since and i dont intend to. Ive lost about 45lbs now :)

I loooooove shopping. Only today I bought a wee jacket and jeans to slim into. Woooop. Glad u saved a wee bit too.

Keep up the fab work lady

Ava
xxxxxx

We'll done :)

You should be so pleased. I'm back on it now after losing around 5 stone previous xx 20 weeks of if lol. Only 8 this time which doesn't sound to bad :-/ lol

Well done hun!!!! You Are doing FAB!!! Xxx

Well done on your loss doll. Excellent work. I too had a blip in my 13 weeks on lipo and found it only made me stronger. Ive not cheated since and i dont intend to. Ive lost about 45lbs now :)

I loooooove shopping. Only today I bought a wee jacket and jeans to slim into. Woooop. Glad u saved a wee bit too.

Keep up the fab work lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done Ava on losing 45lb...over three stone is nice...I look forward to having three stone off...it is not shifting as fast as I would like but I can really feel and see the difference in myself already which is the main thing.

You will be in your wee jacket and jeans before you know it.

I tried on a pair of M&S size 18 jeans yesterday and they just about fit so hopefully in another week they will be comfortable enough to wear...the muffin top does not look great...it looks like a floatation device around my waist:( It has encouraged me to do some exercise to tone it up.

Well done, its great to get in smaller clothes! Keep it up x

Nai I find it a buzz fitting back into smaller clothes...beginning to feel like my old self which is nice.

We'll done :)

You should be so pleased. I'm back on it now after losing around 5 stone previous xx 20 weeks of if lol. Only 8 this time which doesn't sound to bad :-/ lol

Roxie your photos are inspirational...5 stone in 20 weeks was brilliant and what a difference! In your photos it looks like you didn't have any loose skin as you looked so toned.

This is my seventh week and I have more energy, sleeping great at night and diet is going well...what more could I ask for:)

12th July 7th Weigh In...2lb off

Time has flown and I find it hard to believe it is 7 weeks since I started and delighted to have 19 1/2lb off and feeling so well in myself with lots more energetic and fitting into smaller clothes...23 weeks and 4 days to Christmas and I would need an average of 3lb a week to get another five stone off...

12th July 7th Weigh In...2lb off

Time has flown and I find it hard to believe it is 7 weeks since I started and delighted to have 19 1/2lb off and feeling so well in myself with lots more energetic and fitting into smaller clothes...23 weeks and 4 days to Christmas and I would need an average of 3lb a week to get another five stone off...

Hey Mini,

Thanks cant wait to fit into said jeans and jacket :) Well done fitting into an 18. Its such a boost when you go down a size and fab u are feeling the difference in yourself.

Neasrly 20lbs is such an acheivement. Well done. You'll be following in my footsteps in no time :) Keep shaking lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Back