My lipotrum journey

Day 34- hey guys start my refeed tomoz can't wait then final weigh in !!!!! Time 4 sleep !!!! Feel and look great I have to say :)))))) bye x David !!

Hope you enjoy your first day of refeed! Well done on the fantastic weight loss and all the best for your upcoming wedding day. We'll be expecting pictures of course!!

x S

Day 36- hey everyone 3rd day on refeed nice to be eating again even though every time I do I feel guilty like I shouldn't be lol !!!!! On weighing scales each day to make sure no pounds are put on !!!!! Hope yee are all well and sticking to it best if luck . Xx David.

Day 38- hey guys my 5th day on refeed it's good so far still loosing a little but main thing not gaining !!!! 2 more days on this then it's over 4 me 4 a while !!!! 40 days it's like lent I suppose lol !!!! Anyway hope all are well and good luck today !!! Xxx David !!

hey im on day 5 and i have done really well! i am surprised i have done it! does it get easier after the first week? i get weighed friday so wish me luck
well done everyone reading all abouts your successes has really motivated me :)
thanx

hey im on day 5 and i have done really well! i am surprised i have done it! does it get easier after the first week? i get weighed friday so wish me luck
well done everyone reading all abouts your successes has really motivated me :)
thanx

Its DEFINATELY easier after the first week!!! You've done the hardest bit!!! Hang on in there!!!

Day 36- in the lipotrim house 11.21 am David is on his 6th day of refeed nearly there now I see I'm down another pound this morning so happy about that !!!!!! Fighting fit class tonight can't wait to die after it so hard !!!!!! Sweat sweat sweat lol !!!! Anyway good luck everyone today keep 100% and it will pay off !!! Cmon deezer, mrs jk, lucinda and alll you guys a big push with water and exercise !!!!!! Xxx David

Awww thanks David.... started to re-feed for my hols.... and i feel full constantly.... SO determined to get back on it after my hols!!!!

Back