My (probably going to be mostly green) food diary ^_^

SW egg fried rice for tea

2 mini treat bags of malteas (10 syns) plus my HEB buiscuits, toatal syns for the day 18

Trying an extra easy day today as I'm planning a SW donner kebab for tea :)
My mum hasn't got much superfree in so haven't managed the 1/3 superfree for breakfast

Breakfast: Ham, quark and fried eggs. Kind of like eggs Benedict with a bit of imagination
HEA: milk
Lunch: Superspeed soup

Tea: SW donner kebab and WM pitta (HEB1) - OMG this was amazing

Also decided I'm doing mix2max today so I can keep both my HE's, just gotta keep my snacks superfree :)

The butterkist toffee popcorn, I think its the 28g bags I love it (as im sure you can tell from it popping up on my food diary constantly haha)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast: magic pancakes (heb1)
Lunch: mugshot and melon

Hea1 - ss milk

Tea: made a kind of burrito thing with savoury rice (lots of imagination involved lol)

I made a packet of savoury rice up and fried some quorn chicken pieces and mushrooms in a pan. Added to the rice when cooked along with some tomato puree and smoked paprika, plus some cheddar cheese (HEA2) anda wholemeal pitta (HEB2)

Syns so far: kit kat (5.5)

Okay so yesterday was not a good day! Decided to go off plan and try the new ice cream in work..kind of glad I did that because I didn't like it all so I'm not going to be tempted now. Then the boyfriend convinced me to get a chinese (he has been pestering me for weeks to be fair lol) so had sweet chilli crispy chicken, plus chocolate :( Anyway back on plan today! Got a turkey cassarole in the slow cooker, and all my meals planned for the week.

Breakfast: Wheetabix (HEB1) plus milk (HEA1) and 2 pints of water
Lunch: Spinach, cottage cheese, quorn and smoked paprika quiches (1/2 syn)

HEB2 - 2 alpen light bars
Tea - syn free turkey cassarole with babycorn
Chocolate - 7.5 syns
Popcorn - 5.5 syns

Total syns so far - 13.5

Last edited:
Breakfast: wheetabix (HEB1) and milk (HEA1)
Lunch: quiches (1/2 syn), melon and alpen light x2 (HEB2) - all packed and ready to go!

Lunch went to plan :) went for a costa with my friend, she got a mocha choc orange latte thing with cream and a big slice of cake *drool* I got a skinny medium latte (HEA2 + 2syns). Was very tempted to go off plan looking at all that cake lol!

Tea - leftover turkey cassarole

Got some choc (7.5 syns) in the fridge which I think I will have with a cup of tea (HEA1) whilst doing some uni work! If I really need it I have some syn free lemon curd with lf nat yog in the fridge (1/2 syn) which I can have later.

Total syns for the day will eaither be 10 or 10.5 :)

Mmm Not had syn free lemon curd for ages. Will have to look up my recipes.

Mm its gorgeous! I didn't have any quark so just made it without, it went quite jelly like but still tasted good, especially mixed into the yoghurt :)

Lunch: superspeed soup
Snack: quiches
Will be having a red tea so having a mix to max day today :) (tbh I forgot superspeed soup was green ha)

syns so far: 2 options hot choc

Tea: turkey cassarole
Syns: choc (7.5)

Last edited:
Breakfast: melon and lemon curd yog (1/2 syn)
Lunch: superspeed soup
Tea: backed potatoe with cheese (HEBx2)
Syn free rice pud (HEA1)
HEA2, milk for teas
Syns: Kit Kat x2 (11), popcorn (5.5), options hot choc (2)

Total syns: 19

Been off plan at the weekend but im all prepared for this week!

Breakfast: magic pancakes (heb1)

Lunch: melon and mini quorn and mushroom quiches (1/2 for cottage cheese in them)

Tea: syn free chicken curry with lots of super free and speed, im thinking with baked potatoe (heb2)

Lets see how this goes :)

Had a week off plan >.< back on track now!

Breakfast: magic pancakes (I made them with only 1 egg today, so much better with 2) (HEB1)
SNack: melon
Lunch: mini quiche made with chicken mugshot and mushrooms
Snack: melon
Tea: Syn free chicken curry with lots of super speed and rice or quinoa

Back