My refeed/maintanance

Oxally,
Thought there was no calories in carrots and broccli (0pt ww foods)

Yep im afraid there is hun - there is no saturated fat in them though hence why they have no ww points.

Carrots have natural sugars in them so thats were the calories come from in them

Brocolli well that only has something like 3 cals per stem so its nearly not worth counting but I do anyways

Aha I see, this gets all so very confusing.
Where are you getting the calorie breakdown of everything.

Ally
Have your periods returned. Mine havnt ..... just wondering

No hun still no sign.... got a few very very mild cramps - but nothing.

Im not worried because i dont feel pregnant. Im guessing its because its such a huge shock to the system - eating again.

Bindi - I get it from different resources - in work I use different online calculations but I also have a little pocket book at home that gives an entire nutritional breakdown of more than 1500 foods. It does the gi/gl count too

Its called gi/gl counter and its published by hamiltyn.

Breakfast - LT bar(205 cals)

Snack - Apple (60 cals_

Lunch - 2 slices of wholegrain bread (160 cals) 1 turkey slice (40 cals) mixed salad (30 cals) 2 tablespoons of extra light mayo (22 cals) - grapes (20 cals)

Snack - Pear

Dinner - 5ozspag bol with low fat sauce and 4oz of spagetti, serving of broccoli, side salad - low fat yogurt WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems thursday for some reason is a bad day for me and I am susceptible to overeating and snacking 2 Apples 4 Oatcakes 2 teaspoons of sugarfree peanut butter 1 tesco low gi apple and nut bar To kind of counter act this I went for a very brisk 60 min walk. I have also bought sugar free chewing gum and sugar free mints - so that when this happens again ill pop one in my mouth. Fingers x

Last edited:
Your beating yourself up over nothing hun!
Are you still trying to loose?

Hey hun ye still trying to lose - Ive lost 4lb so far since stopping tfr so i think ive gotten my hopes up - and there is no way ill have lost 2lb this week. I have to get into the mentality of maintaining. I start the gym in 2 weeks so If I can maintain until then....

Breakfast - LT Bar

Snack Apple (I think I may have a problem with apples...)

Lunch - 2 slices wholegrain bread, slice of low fat ham, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber extra light mayo. Grapes.

Snack - Satsuma.

Dinner: not sure (need to pull the finger out in the evenings) Id like to make hot chicken wraps but should I have bread twice in one day??

Im tryin to loose too but my shitty chemist wont give me enough maintance products for the week :mad: so im cal counting well trying to lol!

im with you on the apples im hooked!!!
Suppose we could be hooked on wayyyy worse things.
maybe cut the bread at lunch and have it with your dinner instead, try just a tuna salad or something for lunch?
Im lost for dinners i seem to be havin nothing but stirfrys lol oh but yesterday i had a chicken breast stuffed with prawns and extra light plilly few onions and stuff thrown in too lol and a nice salad ohhh mygod it was delish!!!

That sounds lovely. Im trying to introduce new foods because im afraid ill get bored.

I had a sandwich for my lunch so i think ill have a small bit of pasta and veg for my dinner.

I had 4 apples yesterday... Not good

Lol the appl monster strikes again xx

Well I know I havent been on all weekend. On Saturday night I went up to a friends and let my hair down so to speak. I drank appx 6 glasses of wine @125mls @ 77 cals per glass. So not so bad if you look at it that way. I had a mildish hangover yesterday doubled with tiredness. Not good!
Saturday:
Breakfast - Lt bar
Lunch - ham salad sandwich
Snack - apple
Dinner- Chicken Salad
Snack - granola bar (yes I know)
Night out - Appx 6 glasses of wine, 30g of popcorn, 4 squares of dark choc.

Sunday
Breakfast - Lt bar
Lunch - Tuna, mayo salad sandwich
Snack Apple
Dinner - Chicken marinated in tomatoe, chilli, garlic and parsley, Carrots, peas, sweetcorn, 3 baby tatoes, side salad
Snack while watching a film - 30g Popcorn, Apple

Today
Breakfast - 30g Porridge w/ skimmed milk and honey
Snack - Apple
Lunch - Turkey Sald w/ 3 garlic and rosemary ryevita
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Turkey plum sauce stir fry with baby corn, snap peas, mushrooms and red onion. With a small bit of basmati rice.

Last edited:
Hey Ally,

Isn't popcorn bad on a GI/GL diet? I think both of my books said it was.
I've been giving my bf nuts, not the roasted salted ones, "fresh"? ones, and only a little dish of them. It's not that much worse in calories, and keeps him full.

Guen

Nope Popcorn is bad GI but in real portions (20 - 30g) popcorn is low GL. Once your not having the tubs in the pictures that are done in oil and steer clear of the microwave 'butter' once. Just air popped and salted YUM.

I am a little confused... with refeed are we still to use the original shakes and then with main you go with main products or is there no difference?

Ok fair enough! I'll tell my Bf, which brand do you buy? I know Manhattan is about 135 cal, do you know any that are lower?

Guen

Manhattan cheesy is 132....

There is also a brand in Dunnes and they sell 20g bags so they are lower again but the bags are tiny - you kinda feel like you are being robbed a little...

Breakfast - Porridge (110) Skimmed Milk (20) Honey (10)

Snack - Apple (60)

Lunch - 4 Ryevita (135) Salad (40) Turkey (40) Dressing (20) Go ahead biscuit ( 55)

Snack Kiwi ( 20)

Computers crashed in work at this point and there was NOTHING to do

I ate - 4 Biscuits (200cals) a kit kat (107) and a few jellies ( 70)

Dinner - Salad (60)with a bit of fish (100)and dressing.(20)

How are u finding the porridge in the mornings, does it fill u. I have bad memories of porridge as a child but if its good id love to get back into it

Back