My Road To A Fitter Me

marybobs

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm Maryanne. I am a 28 year old from Meath in Ireland. I stumbled across Minimins back in June when I started my weightloss journey. I was delighted to see it up and running now as I want to be able to meet like minded people and to hopefully share some inspiration. I started at 14 st 3.5 pounds (199.5lbs or 90.6kg) My current loss stands at 17.5lbs. I am following the Slimming World plan and doing some light exercise.
I love to cook, and I will update all my recipes for you all to enjoy and critic, as I am finding some of the new ways of cooking somewhat tough to master. For Example: The Fried Egg! How the hell does one cook it perfectly in Frylight?!

I post all my meals on my insta account and ill share them here, but if you want to follow me its @maryannesw

Warm Wishes
Maryanne ( formally known as the cookie monster :) )

Thanks Rach. Yeah they can be quite expensive going to the groups, but I got loads of recipes off here from some of the great cookbook threads and tweaked them to suit me. Its really easy to follow the plan once you cook the meals the right way.

Popping by to subscribe.
Well done your boyfriend on the fitbit present. And well done you on your weight loss so far :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Maryanne. I am a 28 year old from Meath in Ireland. I stumbled across Minimins back in June when I started my weightloss journey. I was delighted to see it up and running now as I want to be able to meet like minded people and to hopefully share some inspiration. I started at 14 st 3.5 pounds (199.5lbs or 90.6kg) My current loss stands at 17.5lbs. I am following the Slimming World plan and doing some light exercise.
I love to cook, and I will update all my recipes for you all to enjoy and critic, as I am finding some of the new ways of cooking somewhat tough to master. For Example: The Fried Egg! How the hell does one cook it perfectly in Frylight?!

I post all my meals on my insta account and ill share them here, but if you want to follow me its @maryannesw

Warm Wishes
Maryanne ( formally known as the cookie monster :) )

Had to laugh at the fried egg statement. It took me a while to master how to fry an egg without it looking like scrambled egg or burnt underneath lol I tend to spray a generous amount then fry one low to moderate heat xx

Its so true. I'm slowly learning the ways of the frylight chef. My fitness diary isn't getting much action yet. The weathers not been great so I havent been out much. New year new Start.

Goals
5 hours walk a week
Build up squats

We had flash floods due to immense amounts of rain we had, feel for those in Cumbria bless them xx I've tried counting housework as exercise but not really worked lol x

Yeah the shopping is pretty good and the architecture but I just love living up here it may not have the best shopping but the views and the walks are amazing.

Back