My Road To Slim City

Pomette, where in Cornwall do they live? When you are next over this way you will have to let me know and hopefully we could arrange to meet up for a coffee (not that I drink it!) but I could do a diet coke ;)
MIL lives between Truro and Falmouth and SIL up on the top near Sithians.

It would be lovely to meet for diet coke - I don't do coffee either!

Morning Michelle x

That's a lovely idea to have a sw party! I bet you have a really good night!

I need to lose a pound for my 6st but it doesn't look like its going to happen this week. I'm hoping to get down to 9.7 as my next and probable final target...so that's 2 more to go x

Have a fab day hunni and lovely to see you here xxx

Wow 6 stone... That is amazing Dawn! Did you think this time 2-3 years ago that you would ever be 1lb of losing 6 stone?

Looking forward to the dinner party and have been going through old sw mags etc trying to get inspiration on what to cook :)

MIL lives between Truro and Falmouth and SIL up on the top near Sithians.

It would be lovely to meet for diet coke - I don't do coffee either!

WOW they are actually on a few miles from me... I live in a small village just outside Redruth called St Day! You have probably heard of it before! We will definately have to meet up the next time you are over. Do you know when that is likely to be yet? x

WOW they are actually on a few miles from me... I live in a small village just outside Redruth called St Day! You have probably heard of it before! We will definately have to meet up the next time you are over. Do you know when that is likely to be yet? x
We usually come over March/April but are struggling to find sensible flights at the mo to fit around Easter when we have friends staying in the apartment.

Will let you know as soon as we've booked and I can drive over and meet you one lunch time!

How are things with everyone else?
Got to final target last Tuesday and have been celebrating ever since!

Sneaky peaking on the scales this morning shows a gain so I think I might have celebrating a tad too much. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

What's your web address so that I can go and have a look.

Last edited:
Shi*e week! Shi*e food! Shi*e everything...

Firstly the children were ALL ill last week and off school and then on Friday my neck had started to hurt and I came down with Pharyngitis, double ear infection and temp so high you could fry an egg on my head! My neck is swollen really badly and all I can eat are things that look like baby food... Soup, soup, soup and oh did I mention SOUP grrrrrrr!

Oh well to look on the positives... I won't of put on any weight this week ;)

Oh for those who wanted to take a look my website is

BabyCakes Cornwall - Home

Sorry the next post will be more positive!

Hi Shell! oops posted on the correct thread now - got you and Jackie mixed up :) (an age thing).

Glad to see you back in the flow.

Last edited:
Where are you chica? I've been away for a week and so have you. Hope you're ok.

Love the website by the way. The cakes still look amazing.

:17729: Happy Easter Michelle x :17729:

And if you can't be good today, be careful ;)

Back