DB Front Lat Raise - 3 sets of 15-12 and 10 reps
Bent Over Side Lat - 3 sets of 12-12 and 10 reps
Smith Machine Military Press - 3 sets of 20-12 and 10 reps
Behind Head Press - 7 sets of 10 reps
Shrugs - 3 sets of 12 reps
Lat Raise - 3 sets of 10 reps
Side DB Lat Raise - 3 sets of 10 reps
Rear Delt Cable Crossover - 3 sets of 15-12 and 10 reps

Hey mate. First off, just want to congratulate you on your success man. It's truly inspiring and good luck maintaining, which judging by this immense training blog I am sure you will have no problem with haha

At the moment, I perform 30 minutes of interval training on a rowing machine. Which is 260 calories burnt for a normal person, MFP predicts it is over 400. Sometimes I do an hour if I am feeling really energized. Anyway on a normal week I'll work out 4 times a week. But recently I've been doing it everyday.

Do you think this is a good workout for my current stage of weight loss?

I plan on including weight training and cycling eventually. Keep up the great work!

Hey Rev hope your well dude?

If you are happy with your weight loss so far then i would stick with what you are doing, i spent the majority of my weight loss doing exercise bike and weight training and i found that worked for me. Im not a fan of the rower myself its abit of a love/hate relationship haha but i never do more then 10 mins when i do it.

You could try mixing things up though so you dont get bored and lose interest. Just get out there and go on some walks, x-trainer, bike make a start on the weights and just ease into it and build it up over time. The main thing is to enjoy and have fun with what you are doing.

I also like to do circuit training like the Insanity workout, les mills combat those type of things. It something different and stops things from getting boring.

You are doing awesome so far, listen to what your body tells you and train as hard as you can and you will see the results.

Good luck

Hey Rev hope your well dude?

If you are happy with your weight loss so far then i would stick with what you are doing, i spent the majority of my weight loss doing exercise bike and weight training and i found that worked for me. Im not a fan of the rower myself its abit of a love/hate relationship haha but i never do more then 10 mins when i do it.

You could try mixing things up though so you dont get bored and lose interest. Just get out there and go on some walks, x-trainer, bike make a start on the weights and just ease into it and build it up over time. The main thing is to enjoy and have fun with what you are doing.

I also like to do circuit training like the Insanity workout, les mills combat those type of things. It something different and stops things from getting boring.

You are doing awesome so far, listen to what your body tells you and train as hard as you can and you will see the results.

Good luck

Haha well rowing suits my build really. I am generally a stocky guy, my legs and shoulders are strong from growing up playing rugby. I find it very suitable for my cardio atm.

I have a cycle bike and treadmill in my house that my family use, but I need to lose more weight before I can use them. Treadmill is 16st limit, how stupid is that? I think I'll be safe for the bike at around 18st.

I have dumbbells and a boxing dummy which I will be using very soon. Might even start doing that today. When the weather is nice I'll go out and play basketball.

I like this blog, I will check-in to see what you are up too. Some pretty cool workouts you're doing!

wow just been reading through wow your an inspiration i feel like i do nothing now lolol i do my leslie sansone walking as i find it easy for my weight at the moment and feel i cannot face a gym at the moment but working up to going swimming with the brother wow hat off to you x

Back