My tummy tuck

Dont some do payment plans ?

I think so, there is a company that does loans for surgery, and you have so long to pay it within intrest free.

If i remember the name i'll post it, cause it depends on where you have the surgery as to how long you get to pay it, it's only about a year max though x

Your tummy looks brilliant ! I'm booked in to have a tt and breast uplift with implants in may. Very nervous , but I guess the results will be worth it! How long did you take to feel ok after surgery? Thanks for sharing!

Your tummy looks brilliant ! I'm booked in to have a tt and breast uplift with implants in may. Very nervous , but I guess the results will be worth it! How long did you take to feel ok after surgery? Thanks for sharing!

Think it will take you longer to feel normal with having having uplift at the same time.

I was plaesed that i had taken the full 6 weeks recommend off after the op, i sat with my feet up and did very little.

I was lucky and had no complications either. Where are you having your surgery?

Wow!! That looks too good to be real!

I've had two ceasarians too and have always been very unhappy with my tummy since. I used to have a perfect flat stomach before my daughter was born and have just lived with my flabby, stretch marked deflated balloon ever since... I always thought a tummy tuck wouldn't work that well (seen tv programmes where the after looks rubbish)

What do they cost? How do I go about finding a good surgeon? What's the recovery time? Any tips?

wow... what a difference!!

Back