my very first day on s&s

It's amazin whizzed with ice x

I haven't ordered anymore of those. Just got rid of it now.
Rest of the family are about to go for a carvery absolutely gutted. Wanna cry!

Iv just made my little girl a roast dinner, smell nearly killed me lol x

I'm loving the Mac and cheese at the moment! Haven't tried the mushroom pasta yet. I've made the cauliflower rice quite a few times and it's great with the chilli!

When you make the milkshakes warm, how do you do it? Make them cold and zap them in the microwave or just make them with warm water?

Hiya!!!

Hope you don't mind me intervening, but wondered if i could gate crash?! I too started on 2nd Jan (again), i'm also around the same weight as you, roughly (14st something!) and i also have a 5 year old (who i still, partly blame for the rise from a size 12 to a 20!!)

Anywho, just wanted to say hello, and hope everyone's getting on ok!! About to make something for dinner, most likely chilli with brocolli and cauliflower and some asparagus that needs to be used!! Happy days!!

Good luck!!

Also, Souffle-la, i used to mix it with a little cold water first and then add hot, but also used to microwave it....not sure it makes a difference! Like all of them, its personal taste and preference!! xxxxx

Hi Mrs Burgundy! I think the more of us there are to encourage one another the better! When I did Cambridge last year I was on this website every single day, posting stuff and just reading about other people's stories, it helped me so much!!

I'm going to try and make a hot chocolate tonight then and see how it goes!

Best of luck!!

xx

I do them with kettle water buy not boiled, whizz in blender then microwave till boiling, don't suppose it matters too much tho! You certainly can gatecrash the more the merrier...I too was on every day when I was doin Cambridge helped so much! These little 5 year olds makin mummys put weight on little monkeys,xx

Hi Burgundy. I just made a roast dinner too and decided to treat myself to 50g of chicken which I mixed in with a mac cheese pack, YUMMY!! Still kept below 600 cals for the day. Was reading your posts about baby weight...my youngest is 13, and yes, I'm still trying to shift my baby weight!! Fingers crossed this time, I'm fed up dieting xx

I'm at work today. Here already and feeling hungry. Think its just the smell of food.
Not sure if I'm actually hungry just feel like my stomach is completely empty if that makes sense.
I'm planning on having my break around 9 and having a bar. And making up my shake with cold water and lots of ice and having that around 12 then gotta pick up my son and go home have another shake and then my dinner before an early night. x x x

The hunger passed. Just having a chocolate shake with loads of ice while everyone around me is eating but feeling good.
I feel like I have lost some weight off my hips in the last few days. Certainly want to keep going. Gonna have a weigh in at some point this week. Hoping to be pleased by what I see x x x

Iv just had a tomato soup n it reminds me of of the Cambridge tomato soup which I was obsessed with at first but eat it every day n after a few weeks made me feel sick so its just brought the taste back so won't be having that again, just weighed again this morning at boots so its a true weight coz I weighed there first so since my first day 5 days ago iv lost 8lb x

Wow 8lb that's brilliant. I still haven't weighed myself at all. Gonna get some scales tomorrow and have a go will take that as my starting weight.
I hated the tomato soup. Bit on the upside I made it through work without eating mcdonalds woo hoo x x x

I'm just havin my second which is toffee n its very nice! Can't wait for my order to come I'm Dyin for the mushroom pasta, hopefully will be here tomor, it got dispatched today! Busied myself cleanin house today back at work on Thursday so 2 more days to get through bein bored! I'm happy with 8lb so far hopin for 10lb by Wednesday x

I'm having the hazelnut now. It's quite nice actually. Made it really cold with ice. And I'm having Macaroni cheese tonight. My stuff has been dispatched today too. I have ordered a mushroom pasta since you were raving about it. Will order more next time if I like it. I'm only ordering a week at time at the moment. If I'm still going 100% at the end of next week may take the plunge and order a months worth and save myself a bit of money.

I have reserved my scales in argos will pick them up on my lunch break tomorrow.

I'm so proud of myself for not giving in and having mcdonalds today. I feel like i can really do it now x x x

U can do it, its the easiest diet, coz u cant say oh I'll have a bit more of that I will add a bit off that because its all prepared for you! I'm doing it monthly saves 8qyid a week! Hope u like the mushroom pasta, I love it! When I'm at 10 stone I'm going to join ww so I can loose last stone eating properly then maintain on ww x

Yes I think I will do this week and then order a months supply. It does make it easier coz that was my problem, I don't eat often but when I do I eat big portions and I know that's what I have to control.
Yes I think that's what I'm going to do too. See how long it takes me first. Wanna get used to eating small portions before I start eating properly again x x x

Yea I reckon I will be on this until around mayish and then when I get to 11.8ish, I will start having the high protein meal, then gradually swap breakfast then dinner for high protein then join ww x

I'm at work at the moment, doing a late one til half 10! :( Had a choc milkshake a couple of hours ago and going to have a spag bol sachet. I had the mushroom pasta last night, omg its so lovely! I only ordered one pack for the month as well because I thought I wouldn't like it! Oh well next month!

I had a cheeky weigh this morning as well, 8lb off! Dead chuffed! Looking forward to wednesday :)

By the way I was reading another thread on here last night about zero noodles? apparently you can have as many of them as you like on slim and save, they sell them at Holland and Barrett and on Wing Yip online..They have zero carbs or something! I'm going to order some at the end of the week.

Oh same loss as me then, I'm just having packs at mo but I will remember them for when I start to eat again :) glad u like the mushroom pasta its gorgeous isn't it x

Yeah the mushroom pasta is so nice! Really enjoyed having that yesterday. Next time I order I'm going to try and vary things a bit more, as I tend to buy lots of the same 4 flavours of shakes and the same 4 packs of food!

Back