My virtual model weight loss!

I have just been on the site and it says that My Virual Model is not available to on line users at the moment. It says you can only use the one on the shopping site. Boo Hoo!

I'm going to have a go at doing this day. What a great idea for motivation....:D:D:D

Thanks Mini, I've just done this but I am a bit disappointed. I put in all my measurements but my model is nowhere near as fat as I am :confused: I've got a huge belly but hers is more softly rounded LMAO.

It's a good tool for inspiration though :)

How are you doing? xxx

I have just come across all your photos and threads and think its just brilliant. The last one looks like one of those pictures you see in history books showing evolution....how you are evolving into the gorgeous creature you are :D

I am going to give that a go - but actually should be working so probably best not to do it now ;)

LRO xx

I should be working but have just spent ages on it its really neat! :) A great motivator but now its nearly time to pick up the children!!

110wqcg.jpg

I swear these models are off. I don't ever remember being THAT big, and I'm definitely not that skinny right now. ;)

That's odd... I know there's a way to do it, because I made mine male at one point, but I can't seem to see the tab now. It was a little tab on the left hand side that let you change the gender.

^Well I made myself a man just to see what it'd look like. ;)

I think I'm either blind, or they've changed this thing since I last used it.

How do you save it to make it moving, or just like radicore's done above - I want to stick it to my fridge!

FA xx

Thanks radicore!

FA xx

Back