My year of slimming world - Nic

Good luck with WI. It's never as bad as you think xxx

Sometimes I do wonder if i can spell. FOR not FOUR lol. Good luck, I've got till next Wednesday to wait for my WI, I could go tonight now I'm off work unwell still so I can't really go to group lol x

Thankyou for your support! im really pleased to say that it was a good weigh-in! 6lb loss! in 6 days :)

Im so reved up for next week, Ive celebrated with grapes and strawberies!

Dinner will be BLT with extra salad, just 1syn for the mayo. I then have 12 syns for a few little treats so im thinking a curly wurly, skips and options hot choc!

Thankyou for your support! im really pleased to say that it was a good weigh-in! 6lb loss! in 6 days :)

Im so reved up for next week, Ive celebrated with grapes and strawberies!

Dinner will be BLT with extra salad, just 1syn for the mayo. I then have 12 syns for a few little treats so im thinking a curly wurly, skips and options hot choc!

Whoop whoop. Well done xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You everyone!

So i had a massive migrane today, probably something to do with the food shop! haha

B/fast: 2 alpen lights (HEXB)
Lunch: Baked Spud, Beans and lighter cheese (HEXA) Apple.
Dinner: Gammon, SW chips, Mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, 2 fried eggs. Small Vodka (2 1/2).
Snacks: shortbread stars (5 1/2), Splash milk for tea (1), 2 apples and some green grapes.

just chilling out tonight.. meals for the week ahead is on my agenda.. ive still got some gammon left (a joint from asda for £6 but has been sliced raw and enough left for another meal), bought some extra lean mince beef for another chilli, loads of eggs, loads of spuds, peppers, mushrooms and onions..

We have all as a family eaten so well this past week and I can see the change in how we are all sleeping etc. I personally feel so good, far less bloated and clothes are just fitting better. Im around a 22 at the min, though I have a few 20's and a few 24's. My 22 skinny jeans are definatley fitting better though, I can wear them all day and be comfortable, which i couldnt last week! ( I feel a fraud calling my size 22 jeans 'skinny' lol)

syns for today 9 so i think ill add a curly wurly for 6 :)

xxx

Wow we'll done on your 6lb loss, that's fab at this time of year xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone,
So lastnight I had that curly wurly and 2 options hot chocs talking me to my 20!

Today i havent eaten much yet, still struggling with this migrane..
Bfast: mullerlight with chopped up bananna in.
Lunch:?
Dinner?
Drinks & snacks: Tea (HEXA) and 2 apples.

ill probably just combine lunch and dinner now, it is 3:20pm so may aswell! im going to make a chilli but dont think it will be done in time, I have the left over gammon so may do gammon, sw roasties, carrot and swede mash and peas.. ill use a syn on gravy and maybe some mint sauce for a syn.

The kids are back at school monday which will help us regain some routine! but it also means ill be back at uni so i need to be thinking about some lunch ideas that I can eat cold.

I hope your all having a fab weekend :) xxxx

Hello! Just catching up on the boards after a leave of absence! 6lbs loss - wow, well done and a great start xx

Hello! Just catching up on the boards after a leave of absence! 6lbs loss - wow, well done and a great start xx

HI!!!! welcome back :)

Thanks, I just hope I can make it continue!
Just cooking tea now and having an options hot choc (2), went with the gammon slimming world roast so 2syns for tea..

I think Ill have some tast with jam for supper tonight (HEXB & 2), leaving me with 14 syns to use. Since im not massively hungry it will probably be on another options.

xx

so since my last post ive had 2 more options & a curly wurly & funsize buttons, bringing the syn score up to 18. Im going to have another options to round off my 20.

then an early ish night.. had some pain in the bum news that student loans not getting paid until the 13th which is a week later than we thought, not the end of the world but I was hoping to buy and actifry and my overdraft charges came out yesterday so we have £40 to live on for the week. i just hope we can manage without petrol until friday, luckily the food shop is done but my other half smokes which is a massive drain :(

i hope everyones doing well!! xx

Todays food:

BFast: toast (HEXB) flora (1) and Jam(1)
Lunch: boost bar (12 1/2)- ouch but needed!!
Dinner (will be): Chilli home made, rice, apple & banana.
Snacks: mullerlight, milk for coffee (HEXA).

aiming for an early night and gym in the morning.

xx

Todays food: BFast: toast (HEXB) flora (1) and Jam(1) Lunch: boost bar (12 1/2)- ouch but needed!! Dinner (will be): Chilli home made, rice, apple & banana. Snacks: mullerlight, milk for coffee (HEXA). aiming for an early night and gym in the morning. xx

If the boost was needed then it was needed

Fingers crossed you make it to the gym in the morning.

Xxx

If the boost was needed then it was needed

Fingers crossed you make it to the gym in the morning.

Xxx

Hi Hun!! how did your first class go? and the last few days??

OOH it was needed I also had 2 options (one as a cake in a mug with my muller- YUM!) but I forgot to syn my sourcream on my chilli (wasnt having it but hubby put extra chili powder in the chil thinking I hadnt and wow Its hot!!) so my syns were 18 1/2, luckily the sour cream i had was only 1 syn a tbsp, so 2 syns and my total was over by half a syn.

Today has been:
Bfast: nowt
Lunch: water and egg salad with new potatoes. salad cream lite (2)
Dinner: Chilli, wedges and some lite mayo (2)
Snacks: options (2), curly wurly (6)

unfortunatley I didnt get to the gym - Ive got an essay due so ive been working on that all day. Luckily im breaking old habits and not snacking by the comp!

xxx

Psst.. had another curly wurly.. time of the month is coming I think :/ so im up to 18syns but not had any healthy extras apart from a few splashes of milk. I think im going to have jam on tast for another 2 syns and then zip my mouth shut!!

nite all

xxx

Psst.. had another curly wurly.. time of the month is coming I think :/ so im up to 18syns but not had any healthy extras apart from a few splashes of milk. I think im going to have jam on tast for another 2 syns and then zip my mouth shut!! nite all xxx

Pmsl. That really brought a smile to my face.

First class went well and the last few days haven't been to much bother. Still in the honeymoon phase lol. I hope that there is a good loss on the scales on Wednesday or I might have to attack the wvs shop at the hospital while DS 2 is at his therapy session.

Oh my god I need a loss, really need a loss (sing it in your head to the chorus line 'I really need this job")

If I say it enough it will really happen!! Honest it will !!!

Xxx

Enquiring minds want to know - did you get the essay done?

Pmsl. That really brought a smile to my face.

First class went well and the last few days haven't been to much bother. Still in the honeymoon phase lol. I hope that there is a good loss on the scales on Wednesday or I might have to attack the wvs shop at the hospital while DS 2 is at his therapy session.

Oh my god I need a loss, really need a loss (sing it in your head to the chorus line 'I really need this job")

If I say it enough it will really happen!! Honest it will !!!

Xxx

Enquiring minds want to know - did you get the essay done?

Im still essaying, hence my lack of attention to this thread! yesterday wasnt too bad, i didnt really eat but im sure I went over syns by not measuring.. Im determined to be better today, taking fruit and water to the lib with me and steering clear of costa unless its black coffee!!!

You will get a loss! I used to be a terrible checker on my own scales incase I hadnt, but became a bit obsessive! so this time I chucked them out.. so im very uncertain all the time.. but it works, if you stick to it it works.. so you will have a briliant loss!! Let me know how you do, what time is weigh in?

xxx

Back