Nastazia's diary....

Thank you Pudge! I need your good word and encouragement. After lost the first 5.5 kgs I just couldn't stop myself from binging and cheating. The problem though is that we cheat ourselves by that, not anybody else. I am holding there and I think wi everyday help me for now.
How are you doing?
Thanx again for your support.:flowers:
xxxxxxxxx

Of course,, youve just got to try anything and everything to distract you from cheating.. its just not worth it you know!.. im doing ok, on day 6 now so still early days but hoping tomorrows weigh in will spur me on! :D

It will. If you were 100% you will get a boost tomorrow!!:hug99:

ok plan for today is:

B: chocolate tetra
L: chicken and salad
D: chicken and mushroom soup

if i am hungry i will add a shake.

Hey chick, I personally like to WI everyday... I write the number down in my diary on the date. I have done this for years and years (and I've noticed it is the blank periods that I don't check my weight for a few weeks/months that my weight rockets).

It is great but you have to remind yourself not to feel frustrated if the scales don't move for a few days. Move a little more, take some sennecot (if things have been sluggish) and drink more water during the day. But stick to the plan. It is never the plan that causes you to STS...

I am currently weighing in everyday... After I reach target and am maintaining I'm gonna WI once a week- prob fri morning once I have time to work off the weekend before's indulgences.

I really need to see the 9's soon. That will be a big thing for me. What is your next mini target? X

Good morning!! I didn't see you post yesterday. Probably we post the same time :).
I find it also motivating to wi everyday, I think it works!!
My next mini target is to go below 80 kgs. I haven't seen 79 kg on my scale for 4 years now. I have a long way till there though:(, but I know that when I see that number on the scale I will be on cloud 9!!!!!!:D

Day 4 today, and still feeling good. Today scales moved slightly. I don't mind...if it goes down is still good. A total of 2kgs (4.4lbs) in 4 days!! I am very happy.

Day1: 87.7
Day2: 87.2
Day3: 85.8
Day4: 85.7

If I keep at it the weekend then I can hope, that this time i will succeed. I have till Tuesday lunch time, to manage a good loss. I have 4 full days...I have to see a good number....maybe 83 something!?? That takes me closer to my mini target of being under 80.
I have set a mini goal the previous days...
To lose 10kgs until the 2nd of March (it's my brother's daughter christening). That means I have to be 82.1kgs. I was so sure last week that this goal wasn't do-able. I've changed my mind now. I have 8 days till then and I will do my best to get closer to my goal. Wish me luck...:cool:

Oh wow that's tremendous loss in so few days!!

You will be below 80kg in no time. It's the weekends that are the hardest... But my really mini goal is to lose 1-2lbs by Monday... So that should keep me in track... If I do that then I should DEF be under 10stone by Thursday?! Think I'm gonna do SS+ mon-thurs and step 2 fri-sun and see how that goes....

You are melting away.... So exciting! Do you feel any different yet? Xx

had to convert from kg to pounds lol so if you go to 80kg your 176 pounds .... lol
How are you getting on , right daughters calling bath time lol

woop woop,, youre doing great! youll look fab for the christening!.. do you have something to wear for it yet?

Oh wow that's tremendous loss in so few days!!

You will be below 80kg in no time. It's the weekends that are the hardest... But my really mini goal is to lose 1-2lbs by Monday... So that should keep me in track... If I do that then I should DEF be under 10stone by Thursday?! Think I'm gonna do SS+ mon-thurs and step 2 fri-sun and see how that goes....

You are melting away.... So exciting! Do you feel any different yet? Xx

Oh Jussy, thank you so much. I hope to be under 80 on my birthday on the 20th of March.
I feel lighter, my clothes fit better and I feel good.
Last night i got my first compliment from a friend of my husband. Felt sooooo good!!!!!
You will do it Jussy, weekend it's just 2 days (I know you know that lol)! What I plan to do is to go for step 2 in w/e. That will help me go through those 2 difficult days easier.
Wish us luck...we need it!!

woop woop,, youre doing great! youll look fab for the christening!.. do you have something to wear for it yet?

Hope so Pudge. About the clothes though...I have some options but not sure yet.... I don't know how i will look in any of them...I am not feeling very well about this. Low self esteem all this years with the extra weight... Anyway I hope I will find something to look "good" in it if possible..

You are doing geat too...keep at it and good luck at your wi this afternoon hun.

had to convert from kg to pounds lol so if you go to 80kg your 176 pounds .... lol
How are you getting on , right daughters calling bath time lol

I ok these days JMC. Feeling good most of the day. I know, i know... 176lb doesn't sound very appealing but I haven't been there for 4 years and I didn't stay long either. So for me is a win win!!!
Give your little angel a big hug from me!!:)

Todays plan is as follows:
B: Chocolate tetra
L: Chocolate chewy bar
D: Chicken and Mushroom soup

I only drink 1lt of water till now...long to go.
Have all a wonderful w/e.
Off to go now. Called me from school that my daughter is sick.

Hi Anastazia, hope your daughter is ok? Thanks for you post on my dairy and your kind words x I am going to move my diary to the silver diaries section but will come back to see how you are doing! Come and find me so we can stay in touch x x

Hey Anastazia - I made it to your diary at last! Will pop in regularly now to keep cheering you on. Couple of questions..........do you sometimes NOT have your 3 products a day? If not, it's very important that you do. They contain all the nutrients you need on a daily basis and you could make yourself unwell if you don't take them. Secondly - Are you on metformin for the insulin resistance? I was on metformin a couple of years ago, I lost 2 stone on cambridge, was taken off the metformin when I got pregnant (my wee boy is 2 now) and I've never needed to go back on them despite gaining the 2 stone and more I lost when pregnant. So there is hope hunni, stick with the diet and you CAN reverse the damage. When is your official weigh day? xxx

how your little girl is better ? How are you doing on your diet ? Was going to start myself today but have a 50th birthday party , ho god was so ready to start , what do people do when things like this happen ?

Oh dear! Hope your daughter is ok?!

Keep good this weekend! Tell us all about it! Xx

Good morning to all. I am struggling this morning with food but till now i'm doing ok.
My daughter is not good. The doctor last night set her on antibiotics, inhaled meds and also syrops for caugh and running nose....I think that my son is going to follow her...oh boy...

Hi Anastazia, hope your daughter is ok? Thanks for you post on my dairy and your kind words x I am going to move my diary to the silver diaries section but will come back to see how you are doing! Come and find me so we can stay in touch x x

Of course we will stay in touch..Thank you T.

Hey Anastazia - I made it to your diary at last! Will pop in regularly now to keep cheering you on. Couple of questions..........do you sometimes NOT have your 3 products a day? If not, it's very important that you do. They contain all the nutrients you need on a daily basis and you could make yourself unwell if you don't take them. Secondly - Are you on metformin for the insulin resistance? I was on metformin a couple of years ago, I lost 2 stone on cambridge, was taken off the metformin when I got pregnant (my wee boy is 2 now) and I've never needed to go back on them despite gaining the 2 stone and more I lost when pregnant. So there is hope hunni, stick with the diet and you CAN reverse the damage. When is your official weigh day? xxx

Welcome to my diary Scooter, nice to see you here. You are right...sometimes I don't have all three of my packets. I know it's wrong and that I should have them all but sometimes i cannot force them down. I will make a promise now thought... i will try my best to have them all everyday..:)
About the insulin resistance I use glucophage (I don't know metformin). I actually I thought was not reversible especially if I don't lose weight. thanx for the encouragement hun.
My official wi is on Tuesday and I can't wait. I didn't get on the scales today because I haven't been to the toilet for two days now and I am afraid of the number lol.
Anyway probably I will not be here for the rest of the day. I will see you tomorrow.xxx

Back