Nearly 10 weeks in - 3 and half stone gone! Size 10 at last YIPPEEEEE! B4 & NOW Photo

Have a good wk away

OMG you look amazing!!! Our start weights are very similar so its really inspiring to know that I could get to that in just 10 weeks :)

Still can't get over your piccy's hun!
Incredible!xx

I still can't get over your britney spears style abs and you've even got the skinny tell tale space between your legs! Beyond insanely jealous of your incredible success lady! I'm on day 46 and there's no hope yet of me looking even slightly as awesome as you do! well done hunny! I just love looking at your pics! :D

WOW you look amazing, well done on your loss. I'm on day 3 tomorrow and your pics have made me want to do this even more now - thank you x

I know this post is old but I just wanted to say thanks for posting your success & tell you that you inspired me to try this diet! I start on monday :)

My first post. Meeting cd consultant next week. Got diagnosed with osteoarthiritus before Christmas so hoping this will help. Have three and a half stone to lose. Pictures and people on this site so inspiring. Will be thinking of you on Mon:)

Back