Nearly there!

oh my goodness you look totally different! well done on the fantastic weight loss xx

You look amazing. Well done xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amazing babe well done xxx
What an inspiration xx

thats an amazing transformation - well done you!

Wow!! You look absolutely fantastic. Massive well done on your achievement xx

Wow what an inspiring story! Well done! I've joined the forum today as I've decided now enough is enough I need to sort my weight out, and I'm starting at 14st1 which I think you said was your starting weight too. If I can get a figure like yours I. 14 months I will be sooooo happy! Very inspirational, thank you for sharing your story xx

Your photos are awesome! I have the same starting weight as you did so your photos are such inspiration to me x

What a difference... very inspirational!

(Also really liking the purple carrier... is it an Ergo?)

Wow what an inspiring story! Well done! I've joined the forum today as I've decided now enough is enough I need to sort my weight out, and I'm starting at 14st1 which I think you said was your starting weight too. If I can get a figure like yours I. 14 months I will be sooooo happy! Very inspirational, thank you for sharing your story xx

Good luck on your journey. It only feels like yesterday that I started my journey. This forum is a great source of support, although I do go to group too. I have had time off plan(3 months last summer) but I have managed to get back on track. That's the great thing about slimming world, it's so easy to follow you never feel like its a 'diet' and I always enjoy getting back on track. Xx

Back