Need Help on how much you can eat lol

Are you meant to weigh pasta and rice? If so, I've been doing it wrong. I started SW yesterday and I must say that I am starving. I am doing the e easy plan and I am making sure that I have a third of my plate full of superfree foods.

Sorry, but if you're starving then you can't be eating enough. The plan gives us enough freedom that we need never go hungry.

Free and SuperFree foods are exactly what they say on the tin - FREE. You can eat as much of these as you like, there's no limit! Fill yourself up, there is no need to be going hungry.

Thankyou so much all for getting back to me, it helps a lot, ive been up 6hours, i had bacon medalions tin tomatoes and 2 poached eggs today and im really hungry was trying not to eat anything till later, think i might try the quorn sausages , never had quorn before :O

Eat! All fruit is free so have a big fruit salad to keep you going, or mix it with some fat free yogurt!

You're not supposed to put limits on the food on this plan (except for junk foods/syns). You don't have to have 3 meals and 2 snacks a day - you simply eat when you want as there is enough food on the free lists to pick from.

Remember to drink water too, I find this helps keep me full, or keep me from picking while I'm cooking!

You could make a superfree veggie soup and then keep it in the fridge or a thermos at work to keep you going between meals?

Slimming World = no limits on food. If you are hungry, eat something. Simple! :D

Are you meant to weigh pasta and rice? If so, I've been doing it wrong. I started SW yesterday and I must say that I am starving. I am doing the e easy plan and I am making sure that I have a third of my plate full of superfree foods.
Dont go hungry. But make sure you are hungry and not just thirsty or thinking you could have had more. The free foods are there to be eaten, but only till you are full and not bloated. Good luck.

I have been eating more than I used too and have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks so it's deffo working for me and my big old appetite :p

I am eating so much, especially free foods like rice pudding made with water and muller light.

Oodles of fruit and veg, scan bran,lots fat free yogurt, hexa & b.

I have a massive appetite.
Cannot see how I will loose weight this way.

me too cos my brain thinks, calories , always has done, on a good note lost 5lbs in 5 days, and i went out twice and drank too much ooops xx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
I was thinking the same as jaylou.

As for portions, I'm guilty of making a SW recipe for four and not freezing the other portions for later in the week. (Must try harder!)

I do that. Recipe for 4 serves 2 in our house lol

Back