Need more motivation so hoping WW is the one!!!

I'm loving how lovely everyone on here is!!! I found the website when I was trying to decide between WW and SW and the posts seemed really friendly and helpful that I joined myself!!! I did give the WW one a shot but I just found it a bit... well I don't really know it just didn't seem as comfortable as here.

I'm loving how lovely everyone on here is!!! I found the website when I was trying to decide between WW and SW and the posts seemed really friendly and helpful that I joined myself!!! I did give the WW one a shot but I just found it a bit... well I don't really know it just didn't seem as comfortable as here.

yeah i agree! x

I made the mistake of joining in a "foodbank" thred on ww site. well lets just say they have a few very commited dieters over there. Seem to think that it would be good for some people through maybe no fault of there own to go without food??&*£ maybe they are just thinking of helping these people lose weight, who knows. Well after joining in on that one I posted a similar thread on here and the response was completely different. We all have and are allowed opinions but it turned into name calling over there, I couldn't believe how uncharitable and just plain rude it got.

I think it was reported after but lets be honest why do people feel the need to be so hard on someone elses struggles. Like I say I do still pop over there but whereas on here I just type away with random stuff(as some of you may already be aware of lol) over there I think through very carefully before I post.

I think it was reported after but lets be honest why do people feel the need to be so hard on someone elses struggles. Like I say I do still pop over there but whereas on here I just type away with random stuff(as some of you may already be aware of lol) over there I think through very carefully before I post.

Sounds like a set up for someone to fail more than feel encouraged. At least there is someone you me and everyone else can come

Back