need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Thanks hun and it was delish iv only put on a pound am made up as i was expecting at least 3 i am now on 29points and am ready for tommorow how has ur journey been x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been and faced the scaled all my worry was for nothing had a chat with my ww leader and feeling and knowing i can do it

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app:D

Well Done for facing the Scales, you can do this and you will do this and all the Minis are here for you. Have a good day. X

Thank u hun how are u today weather is fab here x

Wednesday new points 29

B 2sausages 2eggs 2toast 1tbs low fat butter 11

D

T pasta bolognase micro meal with salad 1 tbs low fat mayo 8

S hot choc cadburydslight 1 2 scotch pancakes 4 3 ww biscuits 3

Last edited:
Thank u hun how are u today weather is fab here x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday new points 29 B 2sausages 2eggs 2toast 1tbs low fat butter 11 D T pasta bolognise micro meal with salad 1 tbs low fat mayo 8 S hot choc cadburydslight 1 2 scotch pancakes 4 Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

My day has been HECTIC! Your food sounds yum, is that hot Choc like options? X

My day has been HECTIC! Your food sounds yum, is that hot Choc like options? X

Oh god hun hope ur ok i keep meaning yo go ur diary hun only its to long ye hun cadburys light there from tesco really nice x

Oh god hun hope ur ok i keep meaning yo go ur diary hun only its to long ye hun cadburys light there from tesco really nice x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are they as sweet as options? I always find those a bit too sweet for my liking! My diary does move very fast, Eve. I struggle to keep up at times! X

Hi hin there not as sweet hun i have a terrible sweet stuff so i put a sweetner in aww if only i was closer would of made u one x

Thursday nerves are gone had no sleep for 2days prayin i get a new house have to go housing for 2 could have a binge now with my nerves am not goin to i love having a big breakfast :D

B 2 toast 2eggs tomatoes 1tbs low fat butter 9

D2sandwich thins with ham and salad 1tbs low fat mayo 10

T 2 toast with jam 5

S 3 ww chocolate digestives 3 2packets of hula hoops 6 small bags
33 4 out of 49

Last edited:
Hi hin there not as sweet hun i have a terrible sweet stuff so i put a sweetner in aww if only i was closer would of made u one x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww you're such a sweetie! Thank you x

Thursday nerves are hone haf no sleep for 2days prayin i get a new housr have to go housing for 2 could have s binge now with my nerves am not goin to i love having a big breakfast :D B 2 toast 2eggs tomatoes 1 hot choc 1tbs low fat butter 10 D T S Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck re Housing, I went thru a terrible housing crisis in 2011 so know how u must feel. Stay strong and remember that us Minis are here for you every step of the way. Lots of Love. X

Must check my typing before hand new touch screen phne to blame lol i am goin to see about a new house at 2 just been the shop for milk and refused to give in to a bar of chocolate nervs are gone x

Must check my typing before hand new touch screen phne to blame lol i am goin to see about a new house at 2 just been the shop for milk and refused to give in to a bar of chocolate nervs are gone x

Well Done for not giving in, hope the viewing is going well x

Well Done for not giving in, hope the viewing is going well x

Thank u hun i caved in a bit last night i am praying so hard for the house i have waited 10years only now there are5 people down for it hopes are dashed as i carnt see anyone refusing it prayin so much x

Friday i bought some earphones yesterday from poundland and walked from town and today goin to see my mum in hosp and goin to walk there quite excited

B 2 toast with tomatoes 1tbs low fat
butter 5

D sausage roll 8 rough gues couldnt resist

T micro chips turkey steak tomaotes piece of bread 11

S dime out of multi pack 150 calories not shure if 3 or 4

Last edited:
Thank u hun i caved in a bit last night i am praying so hard for the house i have waited 10years only now there are5 people down for it hopes are dashed as i carnt see anyone refusing it prayin so much x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck Georgina :) Keep us posted. X

Friday i bought some earphones yesterday from poundland and walked from town and today goin to see my mum in hosp and goin to walk there quite excited B 2 toast with tomatoes 1tbs low fat butter 5 D slimfast 6 T S Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got some cupcake earphones from Poundland! Hope your mum is ok. X

There great arent they hun iv walked twice now with them in my mum is ok i guess thanks luv xx

There great arent they hun iv walked twice now with them in my mum is ok i guess thanks luv xx Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has she been in hospital long? X

Past year on and off hun she fell needed a hip replacement and got put in to pyscritac hospital then fell again had another replacement has a clot on her leg and has high state bipolar and is on a secion 4 for mental health xx

Back