Never give up this diet is the only one that works !!!!!!!!!

Rubi

Hi all,

First i like to say sorry for not been able to contribute in this forum a lot more,but is very difficult for me as i travel a lot for work.

I have to say that you all been a great help on my ups and downs over the last year.

I started dukan on 29 of january last year and because as i said i travel a lot different countries, different food, times zone etc it has not been easy but I have lost finally 2 and a half stone !!!!!.

Im on cruise still at the moment and I will go into consolidation hopefully fingers cross in a couple of weeks.

This is the first time in my life that i am the weight, size, shape etc then i am today, and i have done a few diets before dukan!!!!! According to people that know me well and for years I look better now (47 years old) than when I was 15 !!!! I do feel great and never in my life I habe been able to fit in size 8 until now!!!!

I am a bit scare going into consolidation I think I do worry that I may put weight on with all the introduction of the new food. Im so happy on my pp/pv but i suposse i need to move on.

So if any body is got any tips please let me know i will really appreciated.

And for every body that is out there triying to loose the weight please please please dont give up this works even if it takes longer than what you expected,

Feel free to ask any questions im in the country for a while so I will be checking regulary.

Thanks again for all yor post is been real help.

Good luck everybody !!!

Rubi

Well done! Its great to hear these stories! Fab work!
Don't be worried about Conso. . . If you stick to it as described you shouldnt put on weight- we hhve trusted dr dukan this far, why not through Conso? :) i am hoping to start conso in June so feel a bit away but still within the forseeable future :) x

Well done Rubi - agree with you Dukan is the best!!! Approaching Consolidation with apprehension is normal!!! I lost my weight and started conso and for the first couple of weeks it was a breeze and my weight was stable BUT then I got complacent and would have the odd extra on some days and before I knew it I was gaining weight and craving carbs!!!! My true belief is that if you stick religiously to the rules of conso it will be a breeze and what is soooo silly is that we all stick religiously to Cruise which is infinitely harder to return to after the loveliness of Conso!!!! LOL! - I am looking forward to getting back to target weight and enjoying conso!!!!!

You've done really, really well - congratulations! Trust me, Conso is wonderful! Everyone who sticks to the rules actually drops another pound or 2 and no one gains. Most importantly though, if you're going to get out of the yo-yo dieting pattern you have to train yourself gradually to relax about food groups instead of seeing them as the enemy. Good luck!

great post, congrats on the loss. It just goes to show that it doesn't matter how long it takes, its the journey to that shape/size we want.

I too am nervous of getting to conso, but my intention is to do as I have already done so far with cruise and i will plan out my weeks menu so I know when I am having my carbs and galas.

Good luck

I did my first diet when I was 12 years old and have tried every diet on the planet and have been banging my head against a brick wall for over 25 years.

My brother tried this diet and lost loads of weight and then reccomended this plan to me. I have never looked back. It's the only diet I would do now and once I'm done, I'll never have to do another diet again. It's totally brilliant!!!!!!

eternal you need to do your stats. We'd all like to see what you've done. You sound as though youve been o nDukan for awhile.

Back