New Aldi Yogurts!!

Are all the optifit fat free yougurts syn free??? Need to go shopping this weekend and yogurt is costing me a fortune so need some cheap ones that are syn free...

it takes all of 2 mins to type the nutritional info into the online calc? if you are worried just double check it yourself.

I don't have the outer cardboard packaging anymore (the pots do not have labels), otherwise obv. I would have done :rolleyes:

it takes all of 2 mins to type the nutritional info into the online calc? if you are worried just double check it yourself.

A lot of people aren't part of a group or joined online so won't have access too the calculator. I'm sure if they could they would :p

Yes girls..the Optifit FAT FREE ones are syn free..they are new in Aldi in Peach and Forest Fruits flavour but dont get mixed up with the Optifit Low Fat ones that one of the previous posts said had syns xx

That's good news! i've been looking at these for weeks when I do my shopping and have been wary about buying them in case they were synned. They are much cheaper than Activia yoghurts. Bargain!

Back