New and nervous!

Im just on the slim and save diet and I love it. I cant believe how successful I have been. Ive managed to lose every week. Give it a go, you will be chuffed with the results. xoxo

I'm going to get an order in and start in the new year with my bf, we have until May to get ourselves a bit more on track as that's when we go to Florida. I should be ok on the rides the size I am I just want to be at the size I was when I did lighter life. I was a size 14 but happy with that and am back to a size 20 ATM. My bf I don't think will fit on the rides right now and am worried for him so need to give this a go and keep each other motivated x

Hey all,
I seem to be reading so much about this Slim & Save diet which surprises me because I'd never even heard of it before coming on here a few days ago? What does it entail, cost and is it any good? I'm looking for something long term I can do once I get fed up of Slimfast shakes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hadn't heard of it either only lighter life and Cambridge but this is the same sort of principle as those as in the meal replacement with shakes and drown yourself keg water lol.

I think the more you buy the cheaper it is, think it works out at about 30 ish a week which is a lot cheaper than others out there

I first heard about slim and save when my friend started the diet and i could see how fast she was getting results. I turned jealous of her success and wanted to lose the weight too so i decided to give it a go. Im sure glad i did because i havent looked back. Ive stuck to the plan correctly and have lost a good deal so far. Ive only been naughty once and that was last week infact when work were handing out the mince pies. "Whoops!"
Its a much cheaper option that joining the cambridge diet or LL . On my first week i purchased the taster pack and its £28, you get a weeks worth of products and its a mixure of shakes, soups, bars and meals. It gives you the chance to try everythin they have to offer so when you come to ordering more you will know what you will and will not like as much. To be honest theirs not much to not like. Its all easy to make, much cheaper and the results you get are really worthwhile.
They dont have those embarrassing counciling sessions either, i have recieved support over the phones and on their forums. All the girls are very kind and its just what i need when im feeling down for that motivational push.
Give it a try! xoxo

Ended up going slim and save but ordered some shake and go products for my bf to take to work, and he had lots of Cambridge shakes left from a previous attempt that are still in date so he's going to use those x

I came off plan yesterday and had a few naughty foods but otherwise not just ploughed my way through the cupboards or anything. I'm having Christmas with the family then back on plan Boxing Day or maybe the 27th as the OH wants me to cook our Xmas dinner on Boxing Day (I usually do us one he day after). Either way by Sat I'll be back on plan and hopefully start shifting some more weight.

Back