New Beginnings

Yeah defo. I work out the cals I can have a day using that bmr calculator then work out how many that is a week and divide them up giving myself 1,300 for 4days & 1,750 for 3 days (for the weekend ;)) xx

According to the bmr thingy on myfitness pal, its a lower amount of calories than the one I used. I must check on this.

Thanks Tanya.

Calories were just over 1800 yesterday, so I will definitely pull this back over today and tomorrow and plan my menus better. Because I didnt decide to start calorie counting until after I had shopped, thats the reason my calories were higher - couldnt waste the goodies I had about eh!

Off to work my menu for today and will update later tonight in work.

Well done on the STS.

Real shame about the restaurant. I'd be gutted to spend that money at a top named restaurant and be disappointed. Hopefully they send you a refund and a big apology!!

Well done on the STS.

Real shame about the restaurant. I'd be gutted to spend that money at a top named restaurant and be disappointed. Hopefully they send you a refund and a big apology!!

I know, and we were both really looking forward to it. Oh well, will wait and see if they reply to my comments :)

Better day today calorie wise, and loving being able to eat what I want, as long as I count it.

B - 40g porridge made with water and a little milk 200 cals.
L - Wholemeal ham sandwich with Mushroom fritatta 433 cals.
D - Chicken/mushroom and butter bean casserole 395 cals.
Muller yogurt 100 cals.

Snacks - Pack of french fries 84 cals.

Milk for Tea/Coffee 50 cals.

Total for the day is 1262 cals.

Looking good mary :) x

The chicken and butter bean stew was lovely and so filling. I bring home some dried red pepper from Turkey, and this added a lovely spiciness to it. Mmmm could go to sleep now instead of working :)

Sounds lovely Mary :) xx

Tuesday's Menu

Irish Coffee - 100

B - 40g Porridge, little milk and water 200

L - 2 Buckwheat and Poppy Seed bread toasted 195
10g butter 72
2 eggs 150

D - Chicken and butter bean stew, including onions, peppers, mushrooms, stock. 395

* French fries 83
* 2 Tangerines 50

Total 1245 calories.

Isn't that buckwheat & poppyseed larverly!!!!! :)) xxx

Been busy getting all the shopping/housework/beds done etc for my Son visiting on Thursday for the weekend.

Still sticking most days to calorie counting and I lost 2lb this week :)

Hoping for at least a STS next week!

Well done on the loss Mary! Have a lovely time with your son x

Well done Mary that's a brill loss :) x

Well done on your 2lb Mary .. brilliant :D and have a super time with your son ... it's great to spend time with them :):) xx

Hope you're having a great time with your son :)) xx

We all had a really good weekend - thanks.

No WI on Saturday due to having visitors, weighed this morning though and am pleased with a STS. Next WI will be next Monday.

Back