New biggest looser challenge

Not really...weight loss is really slowing down :-( been jogging twice this week and it's a big thing for me and it's had no impact! Just annoying when you know you've worked hard :-(

Yeah that's how I felt this wk! I expect u need a couple wks for ur exercise to show on ur losses! Keep up the hard work

Been doing other exercise before but just upped it! Oh well...onwards and downwards xxx

Winners this week are.....

Minnie2be with ...... 5.78% loss

And

Cori with.... -4.5lb lost this wk!

Wow! Can't believe it - I was feeling so down cos my weight loss has slowed right down! This has cheered me right up again! Thank you!! x

Minnie2be said:
Wow! Can't believe it - I was feeling so down cos my weight loss has slowed right down! This has cheered me right up again! Thank you!! x

:) I'm glad it's helped motivate u, ur quite far ahead now that I'm sure ur -0.5 this week will still see u in the lead!

Went for a jog testerday and biggest loser for wii just about to commence! :)

Looks like it's just gonna b u an me Wi this week Minnie! Lots r on hol!

Good luck for tomorrow Sarah - how do u think you've got on? x my holiday is after the challenge ends so I'll be here until the end! :)

I missed my class by half an hour ;) didn't want to weigh in at different class when I had been eating out all weekend due to staying in B&B so chances are have put a bit on but weighing in Tuesday if I can get meeting put back an hour (prob have just b weighted and race off)

Minnie2be said:
Good luck for tomorrow Sarah - how do u think you've got on? x my holiday is after the challenge ends so I'll be here until the end! :)

:) thanks! Well I'm hoping for a better loss than last wk tho I have picked a tiny bit this wk, that should b covered by activity pp tho!

Fingers crossed for you! I have exercised everyday this week and eaten less weeklies (weeklies don't agree with me) but seem to have hit a plateau so I'm starting the wendie plan on Saturday - see if that can give me a boost! x

1.3/4 lb off for me today!

I did kind of the Wendy plan not the pp they say on the days but I had a high day then up and down days and It didn't help at all! It does really work for some people tho so good luck!

That's a great loss Sarah...I'm plateauing (is that even a word) altogether and I've not been eating all weeklies either! Been saving half of weeklies every week and using that half on WI day so the Wendy plan is a completely different strategy for me! I'll try anything- haha! X

I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

Ugh! That must b so annoying, u stuck to plan this wk didn't u! Perhaps u do need all ur weeklies!

I will b updating last wks stuff later ive been busy

I've been fannying about for a few weeks on and off track. Work is all changing, the workload is unmanageable and all I've wanted to do is eat. Been to weigh in though and have lost 1lb...suppose my days on track must have paid off lol. Back in the zone, have been to class this morning and am ready for a decent loss next week x

0.4lb off for me this week - this weigh just doesn't want to leave me! :-(

Well done Minnie! I gained this wk for no reason so u r doing better than me! I will update all stats from the last 2 wks soon

Back