new diet, new weird diary

you know what, i had a choc shake yesterday and oddly i acctually enjoyed it, shocking i know

thats it im on strike, the child shall be living on sandwiches from here on in!
ive burnt my wrist making sweet potato chips for her, all that pain and i dont even get to eat it, lol

thats it im on strike, the child shall be living on sandwiches from here on in!
ive burnt my wrist making sweet potato chips for her, all that pain and i dont even get to eat it, lol
Lmao funny Claire I bet that hurt how as your week been ?

hey shanny, my weeks not been great, been sick this week, havnt even thought about checking the damage on the scales, will wait till back in keto

ewwwwwwww

child back in a reflux vomiting cycle, yay lots of washing for me then
better get the bed set back up in profiling position for her

Hi Claire,

I am am sorry to hear that "madam" is not well. I hope she improves soon.

Mel

shes not ill mel, its her reflux kicking up thats all, so a week or two of night time vomiting and then hopefully it will settle

still alive, still struggling with the diet, still cleaning up puke

Hi Claire,

Does not sound like much fun for either of you. When is your holiday? Isn't it coming up in September? I hope the reflux is under control by then.

How is the Exante going? Do you weigh yourself weekly?

I am still signed up to WW online, but I did it for two weeks -- and then have been faffing about for the past three. I will start right back at it (and use some South Beach recipes, too -- as DH wants to go back to Phase 1 SB), when we get home from Portugal on the 18th. I clean the kitchen and do a food shop (right things) on Friday. My 20 year old son is at home alone, so I know it'll need to be done!

I hope your holidays are going well in otherways -- any news from your "Squaddie"?

Mel

Back