New here

Are you weighing in tomorrow? Well done for sticking through the hard days bet you feel really good now :) x

Yes I am :) I must confess the evenings are hard though. I wish I could get out of my car and straight into bed to avoid all the temptations but alas kids have to be fed and housework done. Anyway, one day at a time. Have a lovely evening.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well week 1 gone, 6.3lbs gone. I still can believe it. Thats what I would normally lose in 1 month of exercise and strict calorie counting. Cant keep the smile off my face.:)

Had two shakes and a black coffee. stomach making lots of growling sounds even though i've drank lots of water. I expected a rough first weeks ')

Had two shakes and a black coffee. stomach making lots of growling sounds even though i've drank lots of water. I expected a rough first weeks ')

I had the same problem too and I work in an open plan office so the person opposite could hear my stomach rumbling. I noticed it reduced when I started drinking mint tea I read it helps settle the stomach. How long have you been on the programme?

It wont be a rough couple of weeks.:) just a rough 3 to 4 days max. Just keep your eyes on the price which is a slimmer and healthier you. Its my 9th day today and I can honestly say that it does get less rough as you go on.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day...:p.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Everyone, I started the Lipotrim diet this morning so a total newbie. Looking forward to getting and giving encouragement on this group. :)

Hey!

Good luck with lipotrim!

I've just started recently too. How much are you looking to lose x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back