New Member .... Dilemma

Hi SnowSheep:)

Well done on your loss!

Audrey x

Last edited:
Morning Debz

Hope your wee bro doing better.

Spent sometime last night planning a few meals for next week. Got to do the shopping today can`t really be bothered but won`t have much time tomorrow as have a busy weekend planned.

Going to make the SW quiche again as I used it for breakfast with some mushrooms and beans, it was quite filling(always a good thing for me in the mornings:)) snacked on the last of it last night.

Audrey x

Morning Debz Hope your wee bro doing better. Spent sometime last night planning a few meals for next week. Got to do the shopping today can`t really be bothered but won`t have much time tomorrow as have a busy weekend planned. Going to make the SW quiche again as I used it for breakfast with some mushrooms and beans, it was quite filling(always a good thing for me in the mornings:)) snacked on the last of it last night. Audrey x

Hi Audrey

My wee brother is still in hospital. Not good ? he has been having more pains in his chest and his heart rate and blood pressure are very high. Was hoping to get out today but there are keeping him in until Monday at least for more tests. They are thinking he may have had a blood clot in his heart and that's what has caused the heart attack ?? it's a waiting game now. Not fair!!

Well last night I never had chance for dinner so when I got home I had some ryvita with pate. Then went to bed after that as it was after ten.

Today I have had my 2 weetabix and milk from my hex choices, chicken salad box (with coleslaw and Mayo), miller light yoghurt, grapes and a coffee. Was going to cook spag bol for dinner but fancy going out for dinner with hubby for some 'us' time.

Contemplating going to a Sw class tomorrow morning as I don't like not being weighed by someone every week. Will check and see where beat classes are.

Got email about my dress for the ball .... It will be here on Monday ???? hope it fits!!!!

Just realised this message was all about me lol. Sorry. How u been getting on? Ur sister feeling better?? Not long until Sunday!! Xxx

Hi Debz

Sorry I`ve not been around over the weekend..ended up with an infection in my gum, been in agony! Managed to see the dentist this morning and have started on antibiotics.

My eating was all over the place at the weekend but trying better today.

Hope things are better with your wee bro and the test results are back..My sis is doing great now, she`s started to eat better things other than yogurts:)

Did you get along to a class? I`m dreading this weeks WI lol, but still got 2 days to go!

You must be excited to get your dress today! I`m sure it will be great;)

Audrey x

Evening Debz,

My sis has been discharged from the hospital and is home now:) It`s an infection in her chest, so relieved!

Good idea about using the Laughing Cows.. nothing worse than dry pasta. You should make a batch of sauce as a stand by if you get the time at some point. I like the quorn sausages but personally I would need to brown them up a bit before sticking them in the slow cooker, think even if you just put them in frozen they would be fine.

I made the quiche it was tasty, added lots of cherry tomatoes and onions to it and had some steamed veg with it. Got lots of it left will have it tomorrow for lunch.

I`ve decided just to go to the morning class tomorrow. Well done for going to start the gym! I`m so unfit lol.

Have`nt had any syns today been trying to be flexible with them this week, with the intention of having them at the weekend. Will be using some of them for a few drinks after the big rally in George Square on Sunday.

Oh and you can just add the stickers on here!!

Audrey x

great news hope she recovers fast

Afternoon Audrey :wave_cry:

Sorry thats me just getting back to you. Been a busy morning. Now it is lunchtime. Def don't want my salad, chocolate is calling me but I am not giving into it!! I WILL do this :)

Have you heard from your sister? My dr wanted me to get a gastric band but I wasnt really into it. I was scared that something would go wrong and that petrified me. Good on her for getting it :) I hope that she gets better soon. Nothing worse than seeing someone that you love in pain :-(

I am doing the EE Plan .... I find that if I just eat Carbs then I am starving a wee while later. They do not seem to fill me up at all :-(
So might aswell mix and do EE :) Best of both worlds !!! :p

I can't wait until I get my shopping. I will get myself organised tonight. Not sure what to take for lunch tomorrow. I have the mug shots but not very keen on them. It might bring in a baked potato. Do you think I should cook it tonight?? Will prob have that with beans :) Although maybe not a good idea - i could be breaking wind all afternoon in the office lol :p

I will make lentil soup tomorrow night when I have more time so lunch on thursday is sorted :)

My problem is that I love big portions and last time I did SW i think i over ate and ended up putting on weight!! Not a good thing :-(

Debz xx

Extra light philly garlic or chive makes a fab wee. Sauce and its hea too

Hi Audrey

My wee brother is still in hospital. Not good ? he has been having more pains in his chest and his heart rate and blood pressure are very high. Was hoping to get out today but there are keeping him in until Monday at least for more tests. They are thinking he may have had a blood clot in his heart and that's what has caused the heart attack ?? it's a waiting game now. Not fair!!

Well last night I never had chance for dinner so when I got home I had some ryvita with pate. Then went to bed after that as it was after ten.

Today I have had my 2 weetabix and milk from my hex choices, chicken salad box (with coleslaw and Mayo), miller light yoghurt, grapes and a coffee. Was going to cook spag bol for dinner but fancy going out for dinner with hubby for some 'us' time.

Contemplating going to a Sw class tomorrow morning as I don't like not being weighed by someone every week. Will check and see where beat classes are.

Got email about my dress for the ball .... It will be here on Monday ???? hope it fits!!!!

Just realised this message was all about me lol. Sorry. How u been getting on? Ur sister feeling better?? Not long until Sunday!! Xxx

Bless you both...hope things are getting better for your brother...take care pet

Hi Debz

Sorry I`ve not been around over the weekend..ended up with an infection in my gum, been in agony! Managed to see the dentist this morning and have started on antibiotics.

My eating was all over the place at the weekend but trying better today.

Hope things are better with your wee bro and the test results are back..My sis is doing great now, she`s started to eat better things other than yogurts:)

Did you get along to a class? I`m dreading this weeks WI lol, but still got 2 days to go!

You must be excited to get your dress today! I`m sure it will be great;)

Audrey x

I hate dentists and toothache more than anything..take care

Morning!! ?

Sorry I hvnt been on recently. Had a hectic few days ?

My wee brother got out hospital on Sunday afternoon. Ha has to get plenty rest and has medication to take. Then yesterday I got a phone call from my dad. My uncle (his brother) took s heart attack at work and was air lifted to jubilee in glasgow!! ? he is stable now and had to get a rod into his heart as he has a blockage. Feel like it's been one thing after another!!!

On the plus side, my dress arrived and it fits! Actually it is too big so taking it to an alterations shop today to see if I can get it sorted.

Never managed to a sw class at weekend. Going to go Thursday this week but Hv lost 1lb so far. Better than nothing I suppose ?

Auds, sorry to hear u were not feeling well. How's the dental infection???
Nothing worse than tooth pain! Sending hugs to u ? did u enjoy the rally on Sunday? Seen bits on facebook. Looked good.

Debz xx

Hi Debz:)

Glad to see you back!

Really good that he has been discharged from hospital. Completely crazy that your uncle has now been admitted! Hope they are both doing well. Definitely been a chaotic week for you.

My tooth is getting a bit better, think the antibiotics are kicking in now. Been trying to hang on to this dodgy tooth for ages but think I`ll really need to have it out soon. I`m saving up to have implants fitted and I need more time or a lottery win lol.

That`s great your dress has arrived and even better that it`s to be taken in!! Every pound helps:D I`m going to class in the morning, hopefully I`ve maintained at least. Been eating better today and not really been off the plan but not eating enough.. Pulled a pair of old comfies today that had`nt been too comfy recently, was quite surprised when they did`nt cut me in two lol. Made the SW quiche again and it went down well with my hubby at the weekend, although he was working away last week in the middle of nowhere and the food was crap, so he was thankful for anything;)

The rally was great did`nt stay too long though just a few hours, but caught a few good speakers. Glad I made the effort.

It`s good that you`ll manage to get to a class on Thursday, still a few weeks until the ball could have another few lbs off in that time.

Audrey x

Morning Debz:)

Hope you had a good weekend.

Did you get time to get to class? I know you have alot on with your wee bro and uncle.. hope they are both doing better.

Audrey x

Morning Audrey!

Hope ur well. Sorry I hv been quiet. This week has bn mental with work, the ball and family.

I am so buzzing for tomorrow!! Got dress all taken on and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Tan done last night and eyebrows waxed. Getting hair done tomorrow morning and will pack case tonight so there is no rushing about.
I hv been eating salads and trying to not put weight on in the run up to the ball. Can't wait for Sunday .. Gonna hv a complete munch day!
Will get to Sw class next week and keep track of my weight loss.

What's been happening with you? The toothache better? How is ur weight loss coming on?

I best go now Mrs and just arrived in work. If u send me a wee email to [email protected] then I will send u pic of my dress xxx

Back