NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Last weigh in today for the challenge. Lost lbs 2 which takes me to target :)

April challenge, here we come. good luck to all :gen126:

B.xx

Last weigh in today for the challenge. Lost lbs 2 which takes me to target :)

April challenge, here we come. good luck to all :gen126:

B.xx

Well done - that's great! xx

I have reply to your `letter`. I for one would be very happy for you to start another 3 month challenge. Update when you can. Fortnightly would be great.
Looking forward to seeing the new thread. xx

I was 2lb off of my target of 12lb, but nontheless I am still pleased.
No weight in for me for the first April week as I am on Holiday.

well done Doreen - you set urself a high target I think - and had a great loss! xx

Last weigh in 2lb off xx

Hi guys,
have updated the chart so will post it now - sorry I didn't do it the other day when I posted. In regards to whether or not there will be another challenge I will post my response to Nanny Doreen, and people can give their opinions - I am happy to do another challenge if people find it useful!

Okay after looking I can't work out how to view my sent messages but I basically told Doreen I was more than happy to do another chart if people were happy that I probably wouldn't be updating weekly - more like fortnightly. I feel like I let people down with this challenge as my updating was really poor, but if people don't mind that it would be the same the next time round I am happy to start another challenge.

So le me know your thoughts on that :)

Final (HOW?!) chart to follow :)

Firstly you've done a great job on the challenge and def not let anyone down!! The reverse I'd say from ppl's comments!

Great if have the time and inclination to set up another challenge - think we all find it motivating and it's good to see how others tackle their weight loss. I'm grateful that ur even considering setting up another challenge and fortnightly updates are fine with me. Thx again xx

Last edited:
BC, you haven't let anyone down at all! Too many numbers involved (and dreaded spreadsheets) for to even consider doing something like this myself. But it's been so helpful. I had a tough January, but knowing that I was part of this challenge really helped me to keep going. Personally, I would love you to run another challenge and actually prefer updates fortnightly/ad-hoc x

You haven't let anyone down BC. I couldn't do it I detest anything mathematical , so kudos to you for dealing with the dreaded spreadsheet

If you are able and want to take on another quarterly challenge that would be great. I find them so helpful.

Happy Easter Blue

Tracy x

1lb down for the last weigh in of the challenge. Didn't get close to target, but did better than the last one. Hopefully I'll do even better on the next challenge!

Well Done to all who took part x

1lb down for the last weigh in of the challenge. Didn't get close to target, but did better than the last one. Hopefully I'll do even better on the next challenge!

Well Done to all who took part x

Pound off is good and in the right direction! xx

I lost 10lb of the 12 I was aiming for during thr 1/4 so am pleased with that.

Thanks blue cow for the hard work you put in i will join if you decide to redo another challenge lol xx

Hi BC :wavey: hope you're ok? And Uni work isn't too onerous? If you're revising - good luck with that:girlpower:

I've been away and gained 10lbs over 2 weeks!! Struggled to get back on plan but thankfully it seems to be coming off quickly now - please put me down for hols for my 'missed' dates and hopefully I'll be reporting losses soon.

Well done to the losers and good luck to everyone xx

Hi Everyone - I've been messing about going upndown and down'n'up for a while - rejoined SW so now very close to my lowest weight - seems like a long battle (yes I know I'm battling with me!) crazy but true! Good luck to you all xx

Hi Everyone - I've been messing about going upndown and down'n'up for a while - rejoined SW so now very close to my lowest weight - seems like a long battle (yes I know I'm battling with me!) crazy but true! Good luck to you all xx
Hi, I can sypathise as soon as I saw a 9 on the scale I was on self sabotage but I have re read the Sw books, read the magazine and have done a plan and back on it now. Good luck with your battle x

Is this quarterly challenge continuing?

Hi, I can sypathise as soon as I saw a 9 on the scale I was on self sabotage but I have re read the Sw books, read the magazine and have done a plan and back on it now. Good luck with your battle x

Thanks and good luck to you on your journey xx

Back