New Start, New Diary.....

My pill mycrogynm used to mess me about like that making my period late or early and my gp said my body had just got used to it and started to over compensation hormone levels. Changed to trinovum and it helped but then I decided to come off it completely and get my natural rhythms back :D

Sorry to jump in on your diary :)

no need to apologize! thanks! i've been on yasmin for over 6 years. wondering if that's whats happening?? it's only the first time so i'l see what happens! it's just a tad annoying!!

Yes! I'm spending far more on food, but hopefully that's cos I've been stocking up on some of the cupboard staples. I haven't been buying that much fruit tho cos I was throwing too much of it out. I thought I was all stocked up again but just seen I will need more mullerlights after tomorrow and more peppers, lettuce and onions! I probably would spend less if I planned in advance more but I never seem to get round to it.
Why you not looking forward to Wednesday? I thought you'd be sticking to plan ok? This week I don't feel any lighter, sometimes I regret not having scales since I can't check to see how I'm doing. I'm not sure if I like it being a complete surprise on the night yet!
I have been sticking to it but just don't feel any lighter this week. I hope Im wrong.
Im nicely stocked up on lots of fruit and veg now. Last week I ran out of fruit so no waste as yet.
Good luck for your weigh in, hope you do well this week.

well.... back from weigh in and lost 3lbs this week :D and got my half stone award!! I thought that the early star week was going to wreck my loss this week since I still don't feel any lighter.. must take my measurements in the morning again and see if they've changed.

on Monday, I did keep eating after being on here, munched my way through a box of Special k salt and vinegar crisps as I cleaned the kitchen. It wasn't the whole box since it was already open but I've no idea how many syns it was. But since there were other days in the week I was under 15 syns I wasn't too worried about going over!
Yesterday: Green Day
Breakfast:
an orange, apple and rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: leftover pastabake from the night before (HEA of cheese), jelly/yoghurt mix (0.5 syns)

Dinner: stir fry- quorn pieces, peppers, mushrooms, onions, handful of iceland oriental mix, noodles, garlic and chilli sauce (0.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 oranges, 3 rockyroads (HEB- could've had another one but didn't want it), 3 malteaser mini bunnies (9 syns)

Total: 10 syns

Today: Green Day
Breakfast:
3 sesame ryvita (HEB) with dairylea light (HEA), rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: leftover stif fry (0.5 syns), jelly/yoghurt mix (0.5s syns)

Snack: mini malteser bunny (3 syns)

Dinner: baked potato with beans, cheese (HEA) and onions.

I've also had a rocky road hifi, will prob have another after I get home from Mums to finish off my HEB for the day. I'l maybe have another bunny as well, they're just so yummy!

well done for your weight loss this week as i was reading ealier this week you was abit worried your totm had come early! i constantly have this problem, i use to be on mycrongynm 30 (how ever you spell it ) for ages but then they decided to tell me that was fat and i had to come off them and now i am Miconor! and i hate them!
anyway sorry enough about that! your doing really well, do you just do red and green days or have you done EE aswell! how you finding it? i saw a convo you was having with another lady about the price of food. im having the smae problem, although being on SW is brilliant i am fidning i am spending more money on food! there are some weeks when i struggle to buy things because of the price! mainly fruit and veg! any suggestions? xxx

well done for your weight loss this week as i was reading ealier this week you was abit worried your totm had come early! i constantly have this problem, i use to be on mycrongynm 30 (how ever you spell it ) for ages but then they decided to tell me that was fat and i had to come off them and now i am Miconor! and i hate them!
anyway sorry enough about that! your doing really well, do you just do red and green days or have you done EE aswell! how you finding it? i saw a convo you was having with another lady about the price of food. im having the smae problem, although being on SW is brilliant i am fidning i am spending more money on food! there are some weeks when i struggle to buy things because of the price! mainly fruit and veg! any suggestions? xxx

Hi HLBGirlie :) thanks for reading, your stats are brilliant! Do you have a diary I can have a peek at?? I'm on yasmin, never had any problems with it but if it happens again I might see about changing. I just drank loads and loads of water on monday and tuesday so I think that helped.
I only do green days with the occasional extra easy if I'm going to eat fish (it's the only meat I eat so a red day would be impossible for me!! I like my potatoes too much for that). I prefer green cos I like the 2nd healthy extra.

This time round I'm not buying that much fruit cos I'm just not eating it. Only frozen raspberries, bananas and oranges really. Sometimes apples and grapes. I think planning helps to keep the cost down, but I'm not that great at planning more than a day ahead but I've read of people able to have their whole week planned. I wish I was that organised! I'm pretty much all stocked up on the cupboard staples so hopefully the cost won't be that bad now. Have you checked out the 'where the bargains are at and anything else that's useful' thread? You can find good offers there :)

yeah i do have a diary... i was wondering actually how do i get my diary in the signature like yours?
mine is called im gonna start this year with a bang!!!
oh i do EE, but fair enough for you with only eating fish. i havent heard of that thread i might have to look into to it... where would i find it?
xxx

Night shift done, made eating yesterday a bit weird. Woke up at 8 and forced myself to go back to sleep 12. Got up and made pasta bake and stir fry. Went back to bed round 3 but didn't get much more sleep. Was working 7-7. The night really flew and when I got home this morning it was hard to sleep! Then ended up sleeping until 2!

So food yesterday:
Breakfast: none since I was sleeping

Lunch: stirfry (0.5 syns), coconut mullerlight

Dinner:
3 sesame ryvita with melted cheese and some sweet chilli sauce (HEA and B + 3 syns ), mini malteser bunny (3 syns). jelly/yoghurt mix (0.5 syns)

Throughout night: stirfry (0.5 syns), mini malteser bunny (3 syns), banana, punnet of grapes, 2 rockyroad hifis (HEB), coffee!

Total: 10.5 syns

(total syns on Wednesday ended up as 12.5 syns as I had 3 more bunnies when I got home!)

yeah i do have a diary... i was wondering actually how do i get my diary in the signature like yours?
mine is called im gonna start this year with a bang!!!
oh i do EE, but fair enough for you with only eating fish. i havent heard of that thread i might have to look into to it... where would i find it?
xxx

Hi, I didn't see this the other day. This is the bargain thread: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/40089-where-bargains-anything-else-thats-useful-498.html

To get your diary in the sig I think you click on 'edit my signature' and then on another tab/page, if you have your diary open and copy the url then paste that on the edit your signature bit. If that's not right do a search on here cos there's plenty of pages describing (probably better than me!) how to do it.

Wow, working shift must really mess your eating plan about! Well done for sticking to it.

The night shift, thankfully, was only a one off. Really messed my sleeping up though and I was really stiff on Friday. All back to normal now though :)

I don't really remember what I've ate this weekend, but I stayed within my syns, until about 20 mins ago when I had a few squares of dairy milk which I'm pretty sure took me over 15 cos I'd already had a bag of skips (4 syns), Special K chocolate biscuit moments (5 syns) and a mini malteser bunny (3 syns). I think it was 7 syns worth so won't go over 10 syns tomorrow to make up for it!

Had an extra easy day for a change today since I was making cod with cherry tomato sauce and sauteed potatoes from this month SW magazine for dinner. It tasted pretty good, the only thing was the cod kept breaking up into pieces when I turned it. My bf really liked the sauce and said he would eat it with sausages as well. The only thing with doing EE is I really miss the extra healthy extras. It was ok today since I was off and slept in missing breakfast. I usually use a HEB for breakfast and then the second as nibbles in the evening.

Just finished making roasted veg cous cous for the next few days lunches. For a change I sprinkled some chilli flakes over the veg before roasting. I'l find out tomorrow at lunch whether this was a mistake or not!! When I made sw chips in the actifry yesterday I sprinkled some piri piri seasoning over them too whilst cooking. Ended up sprinkling a little too much since they were very hot but I still liked them!

Looks like your doing well and a couple of times going over syns Im sure doesn't make much difference.
I can do the food easy and end up having mainly free dinner and lunch so my syns are all snacks and drinks! Went way over on the drinks at the weekend but was a minor blip as I was away.
Good luck for this week.

The snow has finally started here :( It was a nightmare getting home. I was actually scared driving and am dreading going to work in the morning as there are a few bad hills which I've no way to avoid and if I want to go on the main road (which might be better that taking the straight road) I've to take a back road which will probably be bad too :( :( hate the snow!!

Food wise today was ok

Green Day

Breakfast: 1 weetabix (1/2 HEB) broken up with vanilla mullerlight, defrosted raspberries and a banana

Lunch:
roasted veg cous cous, jelly/yoghurt mix (0.5 syns)

Dinner: baked potato, cheese (HEA), onions, corn on cob, 2 LMC rosemary sausages and spaghetti

Snacks:
rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB), peanut hifi (HEB), bite of mint kitkat (2 syns), special k chocolate biscuit moments (5 syns)

Total 7.5 syns. Second HEA used on milk for tea and coffee.

Don't know how weigh in is going to go, I've stayed within my syns so I should loose weight but I've definitely been eating more than the past 2 weeks. Plus with star week turning into star fortnight I'm not sure what the scales are going to say! 13 hour shift at work tomorrow so I'l make sure to drink plenty of water. Breakfast and lunch will be the same as today and I'l bring more fruit to snack on too.

Good luck for weigh in. Hope the snow was not too bad. Im not a fan of snow if i have to go out. I like looking at it though.

Thanks Wexy and Seacrest

My bf ended up taking me to work yesterday cos he knows how much I hate driving in snow/ice and he drives a jeep which is far better for it than my car! He did it even tho it made him an hour early for work and then had to come back in the evening to pick me up since I was working longer. The snow wasn't that bad after Monday night, it's nearly all gone here now. So glad. I hate it, though I would've like to have time yesterday to watch my puppies play with it in the garden. There's not much of it left today for them to do it!

Yesterday: Green Day

Breakfast: 1 weetabix (1/2 HEB) broken up and mixed with vanilla mullerlight, defrosted raspberries and a banana

Lunch: roasted veg cous cous and yoghurt jelly mix (0.5 syns)

Snack: peanut hifi (HEB)

Dinner:
2 boiled eggs mashed in a cup then a baked potato with beans, onions, cheese (HEA) and 2 LMC rosemary and onion sausages

Snacks:
greek mullerlight lemon yoghurt (first time I tried it and I loved it!!- 0.5 syns), rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB) and 2 malteser bunnies (6 syns)

Total syns: 7

So far today I've had 3 sesame ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA) and a pack of low fat chicken supernoodles (free)
Think I'm going to look on here and in old magazines and recipe books for more cooking ideas. I usually don't like having my day off on weigh day as I'm too tempted to pick at food when I'm off. At least in work I only have my 2 breaks to eat and then I'm rushed to have my dinner before I've to go get mum for sw.

Back