new start red days

Week 2 day 2 red day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats heb
Muller light
Strawberries

cup of tea with a dash of milk syns??? 1/2 syn

Lunch
chicken new yorker ( chicken, syn free bbq sauce, wrapped in bacon 30g of cheese hea)
peppers, cucumber, tomotoe

Options 2
Curly wurly 6

Total 8.5 syns

Dinner

Pork stirfry soy sauce pepper mushroom onion
Plum
Water

Last edited:
What is a chicken new Yorker? Sounds lovely (sorry re read it lol. What syn free bbq sauce do you use.?)
And if your having snacks while watching a film on a red day
What would u eat?

Thank u. I know I have loads of watermelon and grapes. Jugu fancied some of those new philleas fogg snacks lol. (I know I can't,)

I am doing red days. This is my 1st week on red. I had been doing 11 weeks on ee.
I never have anything in the house I can't have. My poor family lol.
Anyway we stopped our film afternoon to have lunch so that was ok. Then we just finished watching our 2nd film and I have made tea so I think we will be ok now

Well tbh I may try your new Yorker as well. What bbq sauce do you use.?

My favourite I think is the chicken tikka masala I made yesterday and today out of the sw curry book.
Also love sw burgers. With salad and egg. So lush.

Tbh I started at 14.4 wanting to get to 13 stone as I am happy there.
Now I am 12.11 I want to get to 12 then I'm sure when I get to 12. Ill want to get to 11 lol.
As long as I'm losing and I'm not getting hungry then I will carry on as I love the plan so much.!
Ill go and have a look for that sauce now. ! Found it thanks

How about you do you have much to lose?

Last edited:
No its not in the petes section do a search its worth making up loads as its popular with the family.

Yes I know what you mean with lowering your target.

I lost 4 stone a year ago. But ive stayed around 12 stone so now its time to get down to 10.7 ideally I like to be back to 9.12-10 4 but as long as I fit back in to my clothes I dont mind.

Im happy to stay on this eating plan for weight loss and maintenance as im never hungry as plenty to eat.

Plan is to get there by next sept so ive got 2st 4lbs to lose :)

BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

Week 2 day 4 red day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats heb
Muller light
Choc options 2

Lunch
Chicken new yorker (syn free bbq sauce, 30g cheese hea, bacon)
mushrooms, celery, tomotoe, cucumber, spring onion.

Raspberries
Tea
Chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomotoe mushroom
2 x cuppa dash of milk 1

Syns
Dairy milk little bars 5.5
Choc options 2
Dash of milk 1
Total 8.5

Drinks
Fanta zero
Squash