New start

Drinking loads of water and cutting out the tomatoes and using less mayo. Weigh day Saturday so will find out if thats where I have been going wrong.

Bought some peperami and cheese strings. Using these as snacks but only one a day

Kxxx

How's it going?

How do you have your bacon and eggs most days Katie?.. or do you change it up scrambled, fried poached? I've been enjoying fried eggs and bacon.. but I've also started eating soft boiled eggs with crispy bacon strips to dip in the yolk! ha.. yum..

Hi Kizzie - for the first year or so i had microwaved bacon and scrammbled eggs every day. With omlettes cooked by dH at weekends. He started getting grumpy so i got a great little egg bolier and now have microwaved bacon and boiled eggs weekdays. Takes max 4 mins to cook and so yummy- and yes dipping is exactly the point:)

That's me back on it. Took a couple if months off as motivation was at 0. Started on Monday so let's see how this wee goes. I'm heavier than I have ever been so fingers crossed I stick to it this time. Will keep you all posted xx

Welcome back and good luck!

Welcome back and good luck!

Well I have weight myself today. 1 week and 2 days into induction and I have lost 11lbs :) happy happy happy!!! Keep getting really sore heads. Don't know if it's water intake (drinking loads btw) or the constant change in weather. Living in Scotland you get 4 seasons in one day!! Xxxx

Wow that's great no wonder your happy!!! I think a lot get headaches they will go away.

I'm in Scotland too. Yesterday I was outside in the warm sun reading, today it's dark, raining and feels like winter :(

Thanks everyone.
Yeah it's crazy the weather here. Just Been told were supposed to have a heatwave this weekend starting from tomorrow lol - it's still raining in fife so we will see.
I am addicted to bell peppers. Can't get enough of them!! Does anyone know if there really high in carbs or are the ok??
K xx

Don't think they're high maybe about 3 grams for 1/2 cup? They have a lot of water in them not as low carb as celery Love peppers too I don't remember restricting them too much. Like winter brrr bring on the heatwave. I'm about 1/2 hour from Stirling. x

Peppers are fine as longcas you dont go crazy:) hooe the sun has arrived!

Back