NEW STARTER 03/09/2012

SDULAKE

Hi guys just a quick hello to everyone and to introduce myself.I have started Exante today and am looking forward to sharring my weight lose progress with you all.I shall try and keep you all updated as offen as possible and look forward to hearing about other people progress and experiences whilst on this journey.Dont know what really else to write but thanks for all listening :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of encouragement & advice on here. Hope you have a good first week.

Hello! Also a starter today. There's a few of us who started today so you're not alone. Hope all goes well. How's it been so far?

best of luck to you, there are always people around if you need support but i'm sure you will be fine! have focus and there is nothing you cannot do.

Hi all,

Just waiting for delivery of mine, planning to start on 6th.

Have heard some stories about the soups not tasting amazing...Any tips for making them taste better?

Heres to everyone's success :p

Mark

Hi Mark i have done exante before with great results but had a bit of a blow with regards to a long term relationship i was in and i gained weight, but with regards to the soups its personal taste.When i did exate before the soups were ok for the 1st wk but i was sick of them by the 2nd so now i just buy the shakes as a bumper pack which is cheaper, the good thing about the shakes are as well is that the chocolate you can have hot or cold, so if you need a pick me up at the end of the day save your choclate shake until then and have it like a hot chocolate before bedtime.Also if you add a teaspoon of coffee to the vanilla it makes it taste more like a caffemocha which is tasty, oh and dnt forget if you want the shakes thicker just add ice cubes it works a treat, hope this helps and good luck with your journey i shall be watching, and we can support each other.:)

Cheers!

First shake this morning...picked strawberry, as I generally like flavour anyway - wasn't too bad, quite tasty.

Am just sat here now, soup mixed up for lunch, waiting for it to cool a little. Smells ok (tomatoe one), we shall see about taste in a bit...

EDIT: Not bad at all, a little 'powdery' and creamy...but think can manage.
Will probably move to bar in morning, shake for lunch and soup at night, as a bit difficult to make the soup in a work kitchen

Last edited:
I'm weird I like all the products even mushroom and in real life eating I steer clear of mushroom soup! Well done for getting on with 1st day QuaCKeReD!

lol i just found the soups far 2 rich and sickly after a few days and it didnt matter what i tried doing with them it made no difference.Its strange you mention the mushroom soup as it was the same for me, normally i do not like mushroom soup at all but funny enough i didnt mind the exante mushroom soup .

SDULAKE said:
lol i just found the soups far 2 rich and sickly after a few days and it didnt matter what i tried doing with them it made no difference.Its strange you mention the mushroom soup as it was the same for me, normally i do not like mushroom soup at all but funny enough i didnt mind the exante mushroom soup .

Well I'm a confirmed savoury-it's. I'd take the soups over bars but I like the shakes.

Hi everyone, I am on day 8 and all going well so far. I have done this before and lost lots of weight but went back to my old weigh of eating & as you might guess I put all the weight back on. Lesson learned will never be doing that again. Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Hi everyone, I am on day 8 and all going well so far. I have done this before and lost lots of weight but went back to my old weigh of eating & as you might guess I put all the weight back on. Lesson learned will never be doing that again. Look forward to chatting with you all :)

good luck :)

Wow Calorina that's awesome! Maybe it's not foolish of me to want to fit into those tight jeans a little more comfortably in 4 weeks.

Hello everybody. I'm very new to the diet. I have lost 6 pounds in 6 days but haven't been able to stick to the total solutions as planned, cheese has found its way in!

Pleased for the loss but any tips on how to forget about food?!

Im an emotional eater, which isn't,t just when I'm sad but also happy and board! Lol. Food covers every emotion.

Open to any suggestion :)

Hi fozzy bear, dont worry we all have the odd slip up every now and then.If i am honest i am an emotional eater as well but after a wk on this diet it really does pass just try to be strong and stick with it.If you find the total solutions to much just swap over to working solutions which is similar to slimfast but you will find your weight wont come off so quickly but you still shed weight.What works for one doesnt always work for the other, but try to look at this way your current weight is 12st12lbs and your target weight 10st so you have 2st 12lbs to lose so this is easily achieveable within 12wks on ts so focus on the end result and the much thinner you and try not to talk yourself into emotional eating, once you have hit your goal it would have been worth it and you will feel so much more healthy and happy and you can celabrate with a good old emotional each before focusing on maintaining.If you break you weight lose down into 3 blocks of 4 then you can do 4 wks ts 1 wk aamw 4wks ts 1wk aamw 2wk ts.I really hope this advice helps and if you need support we are all here for you.I am only on wk 2 and i did try before but i am determined this time and feel so much better and positive about my weight lose journey.Good luck and speak soon.Steve :)

Back