Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

10lbs off - yay xxxxx

Feeling ok today! A little lightheaded this morning, but have a real buzz. Still a bit hungry-not-hungry. I need to get used to listening to my body...

xx

Here's a wee bit of motivation today pal , day 9 in the right day 1 on the left x8

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408710251071.jpg
    1408710251071.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 73
Popping by to say hi! And well done on that incredible first week loss! Amazing!!! Xx

Hi Ladies , hope your weekend is going well for you x

Morning.
How did you get on over bank holiday weekend? Do u have your weigh in moz? I do im excited defo feel smaller! :)

Morning.
How did you get on over bank holiday weekend? Do u have your weigh in moz? I do im excited defo feel smaller! :)

Hi sweetheart , still 100% and day 14. Weigh in day today and TOTM for me so im not expecting miracles , bit i am expecting a loss of something around 4lbs fingers crossed. That would give me 1 stone in 2 weeks , that cant be bad !!!!

I will let you know when i come back from 6pm appointment xxxx

27th Aug Day 14 - Weigh In Day ! - Boooo back to work today , 12 hr shift ahead , shake made and consumed by 6.30am , its a long long day but its weigh in day so alls good in the hood.....lunch time is 1pm , hurry up....

YAY - weigh in day! Fingers crossed lovely!

Well done on the 100% too. I've deffo had a couple of dreams now where i have cheated...as long as it's in my sleep and not reality - all's good! :)

xx

Im not gonna lie , ive really shocked myself at how well i have got on. I couldnt in my wildest dreams see me even getting past day 1 , im not even joking. I was in such a bad place , now , day 14....How did that even happen...and full of beans too , whod have thought it lol Just counting the minutes here till 1pm -lunch time yeah , lovely wee soup to keep me going x x x

I know exactly what you mean! The fact i'm managing social situations at the moment is positive and I'm looking forward to WI2. I'm already ticking some of my personal goals and am excited about this journey.

I love going to my little box and deciding what to eat that day! Sad stuff isn't it! I've got vegetable soup for lunch! :) I am starting to miss some chunks in my meals - I made the rice pudding all wrong yesterday but having something a bit more solid was nice! Lol.

xx

We'll done it's great. Personal achievements make it all worth while.

Well done keep going. That's amazing. Hopefully I'll be saying the same soon! X

week 2 weigh in 4lbd off , TOTM , I will take that , happy times , a stone in 2 weeks xxxx

week 2 weigh in 4lbd off , TOTM , I will take that , happy times , a stone in 2 weeks xxxx

Well done. I have totm and it's my first week :( does bode well hey!

I would love a stone in 2 weeks amazing!!! Xxx

Well done. I have totm and it's my first week :( does bode well hey!

I would love a stone in 2 weeks amazing!!! Xxx

Kirsty I was a bit disappointed with 4 lbs to be honest when I drove home and then I thought , what the hell , when I added last week and this week it was a stone regardless of how it is made up do I gave myself a talking to and cheered up lol xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back