Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Hi chicky,
Good on you getting back on to the plan :)
Yeah I'm always freezing so got a heater right by me and the heating on full blast!! Can't imagine my electric bill lol!!!
Oo never tried the bars only tried choc and strawb tetras (hate the strawberry tastes all metally yuuuuuck!!!) I now like the porridge too :)
And some of the soups, my fave is probably the choc velvet tetra have them all the time x 3 a day then a soup/porridge for tea :)
What's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How come you've never tried the bars? The lemon ones are also nice as are the choc mint ones. I normally take them for lunch at work. Gone off the soups and the porridges now. I don't mind the packet shakes, got a few new flavours to try this week including fruits of the forest which could be interesting. The tetras are my favourites though, all flavours, from next week I am just going to stick to 2 tetras and 1 bar each day with maybe just the odd packet shake to add a bit of variety :)

How come you've never tried the bars? The lemon ones are also nice as are the choc mint ones. I normally take them for lunch at work. Gone off the soups and the porridges now. I don't mind the packet shakes, got a few new flavours to try this week including fruits of the forest which could be interesting. The tetras are my favourites though, all flavours, from next week I am just going to stick to 2 tetras and 1 bar each day with maybe just the odd packet shake to add a bit of variety :)

I may need to try them, just don't want to find out when I actually eat something I want more and end up cheating that's why I've stayed away from them you see :), aww all sorted and ready to go then, my fridge is jam-packed with tetra packs lol not much room for the OHs food oops..
When I started I did the shakes you add the water to (sachets) but didn't like any of them apart from the choc and mint tetras I love so stuck with them and more expensive..
May treat myself next week to a bar and give you my verdict!
Yeah I was like that hated the spicy tomatoe one ? Eurgh tasted like medicine lol!
Well get there :)

Just discovered the Lemon bars yesterday and they are devine, yum yum :)

Differ with the Mint bars sometimes feel like I am eating cardboard and others times its as close to After Eights as I'm going to get.

I'm lazy too and bars are sooooooo much easier than making a powder shake.

Just discovered the Lemon bars yesterday and they are devine, yum yum :)

Differ with the Mint bars sometimes feel like I am eating cardboard and others times its as close to After Eights as I'm going to get.

I'm lazy too and bars are sooooooo much easier than making a powder shake.

They do sound yummy!!
Only thing as never had them do they full you up as opposed to the shakes it in my case tetra packs :)

They do sound yummy!!
Only thing as never had them do they full you up as opposed to the shakes it in my case tetra packs :)

I find the bars very filling. I put them in the fridge so they take ages to eat. Really satisfying.

They do sound yummy!!

Never really found any difference to be honest hun, love the variety especially if I need something to chew after all this liquid, feel like a fish sometimes :)

I find the bars very filling. I put them in the fridge so they take ages to eat. Really satisfying.

That's a good idea,love things cold lol!!
Oo I may have to invest in bars next week then :p
Ill let you know how I go with it, will be a nice change from liquids mind, did you always have the bars or did you do what I am going do change from shake to a bar? And still found them filling? Sorry for 101 questions lmao

That's a good idea,love things cold lol!!
Oo I may have to invest in bars next week then :p
Ill let you know how I go with it, will be a nice change from liquids mind, did you always have the bars or did you do what I am going do change from shake to a bar? And still found them filling? Sorry for 101 questions lmao

Always done bars - think my CDC messed up as I later learned you're not supposed to have bars in the first two weeks, whoops!

Never really found any difference to be honest hun, love the variety especially if I need something to chew after all this liquid, feel like a fish sometimes :)

Yes very true lol! The shakes are nice but when you have something over and over again you want something else .. Anything else lol!!
I am going to invest in them next week I think or may ask to swap some of my cartons as got strawberry by accident yucky lol!!
I will tell ya how I find them when I have them really fancy the lemon one yummy x

I love the bars. A little too much. I could eat 5 a day. So I try and stay away from them a bit. I have 3 or 4 bars only every week otherwise it sets off cravings.

***question of the day ***
What clothes are you going to buy when you get to goal?
Mine are skinny jeans and knee high boots. My calves are too big for them at the moment.

I love the bars. A little too much. I could eat 5 a day. So I try and stay away from them a bit. I have 3 or 4 bars only every week otherwise it sets off cravings.

***question of the day ***
What clothes are you going to buy when you get to goal?
Mine are skinny jeans and knee high boots. My calves are too big for them at the moment.

That's what I was scared of but was thinking one a week for a Sunday treat yummy!!! :p
I'm going to buy new shirts as the others will drown me when I'm finished hehe!!
Uum new trousers skinny ones too :)
And some vests and shorts (for summer)
My mum has made me a deal if I get to my goal she will give me £200 on a new wardrobe so definitely something for me to go for..

We want a pic of you wearing the shorts at goal you know. Lol.

We want a pic of you wearing the shorts at goal you know. Lol.

Yes I promise I will :) and will feel so good I have also took pics at the start of my plan but will put them all together for when I'm at goal and we should see a good difference :) x

It'll be a long time till I can do before and after pics.

It'll be a long time till I can do before and after pics.

Yes but think of the satisfaction when you get there :) do you have alot to lose Hun? I've got 2 stone to lose so hopefully won't take 2 long will still be on here tho as would be going through the steps :) x

Yes but think of the satisfaction when you get there :) do you have alot to lose Hun? I've got 2 stone to lose so hopefully won't take 2 long will still be on here tho as would be going through the steps :) x

I've got 12 stone to lose

Yeah realistically I need to lose 12 stone as well, but aiming for just over 10, and will see then how I am doing! Really like the sound of the lemon bar, definitely need to try one of them!!! I plan to wear a lot more skirts and dresses when the weight is gone...

Can an experience cd er tell me why you can't do water flavourings in first two weeks?

im going to avoid bars like crazy.. I am a once I start can't stop person and I'd eat them all I know it alalready wanted to ask.. What's anyone doing exercise wise? I'm not sure what to do. In past I've swum 2 x a week the odd gym session and walk dogs for half hr a day.. CDC told me nothing for 2weeks.. I will have to walk fluffies but otherwise I'm not sure what il do. I used to use exercise to fill a bit of time when I was hungry which is prob why I have never been a lot bigger than I am now.. What's everyone else doing? I have dilemma as I work from home... In kitchen.. Worst place of all so the more I can get out of house the better

Back