New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Morning all! Day 4 woohoo! I have woken up with a bit of a headache probably lack of sleep as my daughter was up in the night! Good luck for today everyone!!

Day 4 here too, so far so good, bit of a headache but I've already taken some paracetamol to prevent it from getting worse. Looking forward to a choc mint hot shake for breakfast! Have a lovely day everyone hope the weather isn't too cold for you. I'm from Preston Lancashire so no snow here..........yet........
Just taken my husky puppy out for her first walk so feeling quite refreshed now :) take care xx

Oh you poor thing!!! I've tried to keep busy this evening so I haven't felt too bad. Hope you feel better in the morning we will then be that much closer to weigh in day!!. I'm going to bed now too, probably be up all night the amount of water I've drunk!!! :) x

Kjw20??!! Are you okay!!?? Hope your coping xx

Hi RUEY ! And the gang . Yep Ok just haven't stopped for breath since I got up!! Slept well day 5 for me !! Whoop. Feel week and hungry again today but mornings flown by, so should feel better after lunch shake. I my try Caras and Jody idea of having it hot !
I too have walked the dogs early and could barely lift my legs !!! Felt really heavy in the frosty grass . I'm in Chelmsford Essex . No snow just cold x
Glad everyone's still cracking on with it !! It's going to be so worth it once the weather improves and we have to start shedding the jumpers !!
Thanks for thinking of me RUEY x
Hope everyone has an easy afternoon x

Glad everyone is feeling ok! I had a headache this morning too so took some paracetamol and had a coffee and feeling ok now. Had maple and walnut porridge for breakfast and whisked it well, really enjoyed it! About to have a soup what are your favourites ( if you can call them that lol)! Been snowing all morning here but for once the council have actually gritted the roads! I live in merthyr, South Wales so we do often get snowed in!

Oh and how much water are you all drinking? I'm trying to drink 6 or 7 pints but finding the time is difficult! I'm quite thirsty so maybe I should be drinking more? But the books says 4 that's surely not enough!

My consultant says to try n drink 5 litres! I do about 4-5 but I am literally drinking water all day and going to the toilet!!. But it does work. My face shakes are choc mint, I used to just stick to that but I've gone for lots of different ones this time, strawberries alright!!!.

I am struggling !!!!! Am so tired! Feel really miserable but I'm not allowed to be or the husband moans that I'm like it cis of the diet etc etc!!!! Uurrgghhh!!!!!!

Bless you, chin up moan to us if you want! My husband is the same I daren't say I'm hungry or he will tease me more! He stuffed himself with bacon sarnies last night and the whole house smelt of bacon I was drooling! But we are strong we can do this!! Xx

Yes RUEY moan on here.... It's awfull I'm the same today.... Got so bad I have gone and bought some of those ketosis sticks that u pee on to see if I was in ketosis ... It's worked abf shown that I am so boosted me a bit....shows its working..but still struggling ... Did the tip of having choc shake hot... U are right it's a lot better.... I used to use a smoothy maker to mix them before and I added ice cubes to crush in as well ( I hoped it would turn out like a McDonald's milkshake but it didn't !!! lol .... Do whatever it takes... Just don't give in.... Just keep posting moans and swear words on here instead xx he will stop being a grump when he sees you happier and I reckon it won't be long....

hey miss hot pants that sounds gr8, could hear the marks n sparks advert music when reading it in my mind im that hungry!! lol im defo trying that chicken with yogurt xxx

I'm gonna try that too! Bought some 0% yoghurt today so will give it a shot! X

I've just had my shake earlier than usual I'm that bloody hungry, where do u get the sticks from? Chemist? May have to get them she didn't give me any. Sometimes I wish I could just go to bed! Shame I've got to look after the kids!!! They've got swimming lessons soon so at least I won't be in the house!!!. X

I only manage about 4 pints a day, 5 at most. I do have a few black coffees though so hopefully that will help. Day 4 still going okay so far x

I have had my porridge earlier than normal too so as soon as I can I'm off to bed again..,I got the strips from my local chemist. I am sure they do sell them in boots as well. I really am glad everyone is doing well as it is very hard to start with.... I am looking forward to weigh in I think it's def going...bloody better be or I will freak right out !!
I need to do this quick so I can eat done of that tandoori chicken in yogurt ....I'm not just able to hear the m&s music I can fricking smell it cooking in your oven cara and jade from Essex !!!

I bought some of amazon yesterday! Made turkey burgers for tea sorry to the ss'ers! They are nice I've wrapped them in lettuce to try and kid myself that they are Chinese chicken lettuce wraps! x

I only manage about 4 pints a day, 5 at most. I do have a few black coffees though so hopefully that will help. Day 4 still going okay so far x
Well done !!! I don't think I've drank a cup today.....I have had copious amounts of diet coke tho....
We can all have a celebration on weigh day !!!

I bought some of amazon yesterday! Made turkey burgers for tea sorry to the ss'ers! They are nice I've wrapped them in lettuce to try and kid myself that they are Chinese chicken lettuce wraps! x
Cara.... I am so coming to yours for tea after this nightmare ends and I'm super skinny! X

I'm going to bed soon too I'm in such a mood with everyone!!!!!, god today is the worst day but it's also that time of the month maybe that doesn't help!?. Hope tomorrow's better I need some strength to get through a weekend!!!.
Hope you all have a good nights rest!!. X

Lol your welcome! Aww ruey tomorrow will be better I'm sure!! X

Back