New to Lighterlife

No, not ridiculous. Think about what is making you nervous.
When I was in the same boat, I wanted to give myself the test, I certainly didn't want to be scared of eating when the time does come.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I'm nervous that it will affect my weight loss and also I don't want to ruin all of the good work I have done so far. I shouldn't be thinking like this but I am just apprehensive. Hopefully will be fine!

Oh good, not til November, for some reason I was thinking August! :s

Anyways, I'm ok, plodding on. I don't get a lot of time on here at the moment cus work is a bit hectic!

When is your meal out? Have you had any more thoughts on it?

Yeah have a little while to go which I'm pleased about! Holiday is in July so that's my first goal I suppose and then the wedding. I'm in this really annoying point now where I am in between sizes so everything is either way to big or just too tight.

Suppose it's good to be just at work rather than quiet! My work is hectic too so keeps me busy.

Meal is Saturday. I'm feeling ok about it I am going to eat as little as possible and nothing unhealthy, I should be fine. How much more do you have to lose Tash?

I know what you mean with the inbetweeny sizes, very frustrating! I'm very jealous of your holiday, you'll get to see some sunshine at least!

Im still hoping to lose just under 2 and a half stone, I'm just over halfway at this point. WI tomorrow so I will know more then!
How much more are you hoping to lose?

It is frustrating but I suppose it's better than what we was before! I am about half way too. I have lost 2 stone 13 pounds and am hoping to lose another 3 stone 5 to get down to 10 stone and then see from there if I want to lose anymore. Suppose it will take another 3/4 months to get there.

Do you have a specific time frame in mind to lose the 2 and a half?

I can't wait for hols need abit of sun! Are you going away this year at all?

Wow Tess, well done! Iron will! How's things? No WI for me tonight as I'm working unusually late. So I won't know much until next Thursday now!

Hi Tess! Sorry for my absence, I have been rubbish at finding time to do ANYTHING in the last fortnight! Sometimes I think it's handy that I don't have to eat as such, because I certainly don't have time to!

Things are good, I'm in the process of moving house, which is a bit stressful but exciting! How are things with you?

I have, on another note, decided to make a switch from LL to Slim & Save. Mostly due to money, LL is costing me waaay too much (with moving house and all), and also finding time for group is becoming increasingly more difficult. So, I have made a small order with Slim & Save and i'm using the rest of my LL packs. So far so good. I will keep you posted. I'm still going to post on the LL section of the forum cus I like everyone too much to stop :)

Hi Tash,

Has been ages!! How are you doing? Not been on here for a while as so busy and went on holiday with the other half.

How is the plan going? Is slim and save working for you?

Would be good to catch up!

Tess

Back