New to Lipotrim

This is a great forum. Thank you to all those who have posted and kept me motivated thus far. I am only on day 2 and would appreciate any further advice to keep me on track. Is it possible to do 100% for say 6 weeks, re-feed and then continue to lose weight using more conventional methods? Really hope I can get the same fabulous results as other successful members.

Hi Tracey

Hope you're doing ok. The lovely Nic on here is doing 6 weeks then refeed then back on LT. Just make sure you do the refeed properly before moving onto something else. It depends how much you want to lose, you may find it easier to stick with LT to get to your target weight and then come off and maintain. See how you get on with LT, it does get easier the longer you do it x x x

Hiya everyone well lost 12lbs in first week which is great. Its the most ive lost on any diet.. Im full of cold at min so cant smell or taste anything. Ive found walking the dog more has helped me keep mind off food and out the house so less chance of wanting to eat.. Cant waot for next weeks reaults x

Well done Teamonkey, what a fantastic loss!! Keep going, I know it's really tough when you're not feeling well.

Whoah! That's amazing! I'm a little jealous! That's as much as I lost in 3 weeks! Well done you!

Back