New to MiniMins, New to Lipotrim

I lost 13 pounds just under the stone the co op where I go are ***** scales were wobbly they got no maintenance food and I asked a question and she said you probably no more than us , lol anyway I was pleased with that so I will keep going I did eat a slice of chicken last night I just had to eat something I was starving but trying to be good today , just miss my tea someone on here said they put skimmed milk in there tea and it did not affect there weight loss so I am deliberating that just one in the morning and one at night . I will do it and see if I still lose a good amount of weight this week it will make it easier for me ..yes the shakes are crap but once you get to day 6 they taste like pure heaven as your taste buds change and become more sensitive , Lisa Goodluck to day keep me informed x x

Well done you!!! That's bloody brilliant! Just had soup which wasn't so bad but I get to the last mouthful and start gagging! Feeling okay though for first day :) xxx

Hi Sarah & Pop-jewel !!

Welcome to the site ;) dead pleased you have both got to know someone already !!

The forum is huge !! With so much info !! You will find loads of info, get lots of encouragement, someone to cheer you on and be there when you are having a bad day or even week or month !!

I have made some fantastic friends on here and I look forward to celebrating their losses with them

All the very best and remember to celebrate each small victory as much as the big ones !!

Lisa xx

aww thats good then :) i'm feeling really down today. nothing to do with the diet i've had some issues a work (family) just chugged a vanilla shake for lunch which i think is so far my favourite :) xx

Oh I hope all is ok does not help when your starving when things are not going right either , have you used a blender yet with it with ice it's the only way I like them now they are like macdonaulds thin shakes lol , I have had a few slices of chicken today but I am guessing it is protein so won't knock me out of ketones , I was an avid fan of the Atkins and it works on the same principle but you can eat all day long so I know chicken has no carbs , o only had a bit but it seems to stop me shouting at everyone .
I really hope everything is ok at home we have had so much go wrong this week I think that is why it's been harder for me , dog lost an eye partner has been really I'll it's been one of those weeks , thank god for my fags no one is taking them away from me ....... Cheer up think long term about how fantastic you will feel when you have achieved this from the photo you are a good looking woman and you are gonna do this and balls to everyone that's upsetting you x x x x

aww that made my morning Lisa, thanks so much and same to you! Aw poor dog but better to lose an eye than your dog i guess :/ my dogs are my salvation at the minute because no matter how moody i get they're still givig me cuddles :) kind of sorted here. Bit frosty but i'm the queen of that ;) hope you have a good day :p

Hoe you feeling today ?hope you are feeling better strange thing today I'm not hungry got one more shake to o and not hungry yet !!!!!!!thats a first for me lol how's the shakes going ? Lisa x

Back