New to slimming world

SW friendly curry from the curry house, that's a result! :D

well done on your loss!

Well done on your loss :)

How great that the curry house can do a sw curry! Wonder if mine can xx

I'm sure if you ask them they will. I think most places would try and accommodate you if they can. So happy because I love a good curry!!

Xx

Gutted I had my weigh in this morning, stayed the same weight :( I know I should still be happy about this but still gutted.

I think I know what it was though although I rarely had even 10 syns each day I wasn't eating enough veg and salad and fruit. I had been lazy all week and not prepared my lunch for work and ended up just having a jacket potato or a mug shot.

Focus back on this week to include loads of S and P foods, even got a list of S and P foods as a sceen saver on my phone so I can get the list in my head lol xx

Fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.

At least its a STS hun and not a gain, and you had a good idea what did it. Definitely up your S&P foods and make sure a third of your plate is superfree. Are you drinking enough water?

Also there are at least 100 mystery reasons why some weeks we don't lose even when we've been good! Our bodies are determined not to make it easy some weeks lol. You may find it will show on the scales next week :)

Yeah drinking plenty of water, been really good this week so hoping for a good weigh in on Monday.

your right I need to up my superfree think I'm going to write a list of superfree foods and make sure I have 3 per day

thank you for your help, this site is a life saver

Very happy today lost 2lbs woo hoo I'm under the 11st mark, never going to get on the scales and see a figure beginning with 11!!! Very happy xx

Well done Clare!
:clap:

Very happy today lost 2lbs woo hoo I'm under the 11st mark, never going to get on the scales and see a figure beginning with 11!!! Very happy xx

Good for you Clare. Did you think any more about putting your food on here? It can help if that is what you want to do.

Good luck for Monday

Yeah I should do really but find that I only get time to cone on here at the weekend but I'm going to make a mental note to pop on here every night before bed and note down what I've eaten that day.

starting tonight :) xx

Yesterday I had the below

muller light cherry
raspberries

2 slices of whole meal bread (hex b)
wafer thin ham
sliced boiled egg
lettuce

rice
hake
roasted aubergeen, red onion and butternut squash using fry light

2 x singe vodka and Pepsi max ( it is the meekend lol)

got weigh in tomorrow morning fingers crossed xx

Gutted I put on 1lb but it's okay due on and I was naughty last week so I'm okay. It has made me more determined to be extra good :)

today i I had loads of water, large salad and roast chicken and loads of fruit. Even better I found a shop that does really cheap fruit, veg and salad, 20 pears for £1 and 12 oranges for a £1 so fully stocked up and motivated xx thanks for your support guys xx

Sorry about your gain, but pleased you know why.

You sound nice and positive for the week ahead. Best of luck xx

Yes, much better when you know why. :) I'm sure you'll lose next time, with such a determined attitude! Wish we had somewhere that cheap near us!!

Kathy x

Yesterday I had the below

no added sugar muesli with semi skimmed milk
plain jacket with roast chicken and salad
small bowl of homemade beef stew with carrots, potatoe and onion in

snacks

apple
peach
ff yogurt
packet of quavers
can of Pepsi max
plenty of water

had a sneaky jump on the scales and so far I have lost the extra I put on and lost an extra 1lb going to keep it up and have a dab weigh in next Monday

thanks for the support guy honestly couldn't do it without you all xxx

As the others said, the fact that you know why you had a gain is really good. Glad it is shifting already. Well done.

So today I gave had the below

cheese and spring onion sandwich using hea and heb
left over Chinese beef and veg with boiled rice (8 syns)
apple
2 x pears
muller light vanilla
plenty of water and a square of dairy milk (oops)

cant wait for my weigh in

i was meant to do 2 days on 500 calories but think I'm going to do that tomorrband Saturday

Back