New year, new me, new to vlcd

ah right is that the case, seems odd for a weight loss forum to favour certain brands but im in sales so can only guess that maybe certain brands help monetize this site etc at least now i know i wont mention anything as you say a VLCD is a VLCD and if it works for you then great if not try another, im new and the one im using is working for me so im happy x

Shazzer

Minimins doesn't 'favour' any company nor does it get paid by anyone for product promotion.

All companies are welcome on Minimins but several companies have quite honestly spoiled it for themselves by then spamming the site. Minimins admin work extremely hard to keep this site spam free and if banning a brand is what it takes then they'll be banned. Minimins has a zero tolerance policy on spammers.

If your chosen diet is a banned one its down to their behaviour on here and not because admin aren't 'favouring' them

Starlight

I just posted about something non diet related and it *'d me so must be a few things you can't post x

Well weighed and......lost 11lb very pleased:D will try not to weigh till nxt wed, doubt i'll make it 2 weeks in a row tho :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic!! Well done you :) I'm 10lb down this week. Love it xx

Thats great, wish I could do that every week lol :D:D
Know that I cant, not healthy, but still :D
Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amazing! Well done :)

Hi everyone I'm new and started shakes today. I have loads to lose so I'm hoping for some strength when times get tough and to share my success..... Positive thinking and all that. I lost 5 stone on sw before but put it all on and more so this is it, new me forever, starting from today.... No going back

Hello and welcome.

Good luck, it's not easy at times (at times you may want to punch people, cry and/or gnaw your own arm off), but stick with it, as it has no option but to work!

Let us know how you get on... :)

Thank V much - I certainly feel motivated and I do believe most of it is a positive thinking element and dealing with your saboteurs! - thanks for you response

Right ladies I'm back again after a false start last week, just cudn't handle the new you products, they were vile......so i'm starting nupo today which i taste tested yesterday, and its yum.just sticking with shakes for this week, and may very well try their bars next week. im wiping my social calendar clear for the moment, dont want any distractions. havnt worked since early december so time to get new job to keep me busy.
hope everyone has a sucessful day, im in the zone.

Excellent news. And yes, picking a quiet time socially does help... Good luck on the job front, too :)

Back