New year New Start Slimming world

Well OH had good intentions. Got home and couldnt cook steak as it had to be grilled and we dont have one. So OH went to asda. Came home with sweet chilli noodles and said 'its got all green on it' 16 syns bless him never mind eh.

***EDIT*** it was too spicy so I couldn't eat it. so made my own noodles with chicken, peppers and sweetcorn. put 2 spoons of sweet chilli dipping sauce on it for 2syns.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I fry my steak in fry light. My husband managed to burn my dinner yesterday, and said I will go to the chippy, they mean no harm, lol how's u anyways x

I fry my steak in fry light. My husband managed to burn my dinner yesterday, and said I will go to the chippy, they mean no harm, lol how's u anyways x

I was really worried I would burn mine hence why I didnt do it lol. Im really good thank you how are you doing? Xx

Wednesday 26th Feb:
Breakfast : 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller light yoghurt
Lunch : mugshot and some ham. Banana, apple
Tea: Pork chops (different ones today! With sweet chilli sauce (1syn) new potatoes and veg
Syns: 1 syn
Weekly syns:
9/105

Last edited:
Dreading today. Got 2 meetings which are going to be a right moaning fest. Didnt sleep well last night because of it and feel quite sick with worry. Will let you all know how it goes

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast ( hexB) and a muller light yoghurt

Lunch : mugshot and some ham, 2 cheese triangles, apple and banana

Tea: 15 syns of chocolate

Syns: 15
Weekly syns:
24/105

Last edited:
My weeks going awful Jo, I just can't seem to stick to it!! It's half term so I'm not walking my usual 2 miles a day either! And to top it off my daughter had decided 4am is a good time to wake up!! Gone from bad to worse this week, I know I've had a gain tomorrow!

Hope your meetings go ok Jo! Xx

My weeks going awful Jo, I just can't seem to stick to it!! It's half term so I'm not walking my usual 2 miles a day either! And to top it off my daughter had decided 4am is a good time to wake up!! Gone from bad to worse this week, I know I've had a gain tomorrow!

Hope your meetings go ok Jo! Xx

Oh no sorry to hear that. Im sure you'll get the motivation soon. Well ive had 15syns of chocolate for tea and ive gotta say it was worth it today haha. Meetings went better than expected thank you xx

Cant wait for weigh day monday im actually quite excited.
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller light yoghurt
Lunch : mugshot and some ham, 2 cheese triangles ( HEXA ) Banana and apple
Tea: sweet and sour chicken with rice (11syns)

Weekly syns:
37/105

Last edited:
Gain of 1.75lb, feel dissappointed but it was to be expected this week! It's half term here so straight away I won't be walking 2 miles a day, and then I just couldn't stick to it. I feel gutted, but I'm going to try my hardest now this week. X

Gain of 1.75lb, feel dissappointed but it was to be expected this week! It's half term here so straight away I won't be walking 2 miles a day, and then I just couldn't stick to it. I feel gutted, but I'm going to try my hardest now this week. X

Youll get back on it next week hun

Well im now officially on holiday till 17th March :) feeling very happy about this and cant wait to start organising my wedding these weeks.
Breakfast: 35g unflavoured porridge (HEXB) with 1 level tsp of sugar(1syn) and some chopped apple.
Lunch:

Tea:

Syns:

Right. Ive decided this morning that im going to change my weigh in day again lol this time to a saturday morning so if I do have a meal out with OH or go over my syns I still have 5 days to lose the weight and stick to plan. Was a bit nervous about jumping on the scales this morning but lost 4lbs :) I now currently weigh 10st 11lbs :) this makes me feel really happy x

Defo think a sat morning WI is more forgiving than a Monday morning :-D well done on your fab loss!! How are you finding it cost wise now? X

Defo think a sat morning WI is more forgiving than a Monday morning :-D well done on your fab loss!! How are you finding it cost wise now? X

We went to asda today and did a big shop and it cost us £80. should last 3 weeks x

1st day off work and im poorly. Cant keep any food down. Grr not fun!!

Sorry for not being on, had week from hell and it's not gonna get much better anytime soon :-( hope ur ok Jo? X

Back