New Year - New weekly Tuesday Weigh In's

Hi mine us Tom, I'm joining tomorrow!
Hi all,

I've had a look to see if there's any current Tuesday weigh in thread but can't find anything. So I thought it might be worth to start a New Year - New weekly weigh in thread. I found it excellent support to catch up with people who weigh on the same day :)

You're welcome to post on here and I hope I'm not lonely ha ha

So I started 30th Dec with a starting weight of 11st 1.4lbs and my goal is 9st 12lbs or there about.

Good luck everyone xx

Well I guess in less than 12 hours, I'll know if this new me is working and will hopefully see some loss.

Just wanted to say I hope you are all Losers and look forward to seeing everyone's progress tomorrow.

Good luck xx

I am feeling Gutted :confused:

I've stuck to my points, I'm 100% more active than I was before (working days now so more active there.. 2 mile walk to work and 2 mile walk back)

I've lost 1lb 6oz. (1st full week this week)

My bathroom scales are broken.. they must be!

I know I can do this, I've done it before.

I hope others are having a better morning..

Carry on another week and hope for a loss next week

Good luck everyone
xx

I am feeling Gutted :confused:

I've stuck to my points, I'm 100% more active than I was before (working days now so more active there.. 2 mile walk to work and 2 mile walk back)

I've lost 1lb 6oz. (1st full week this week)

My bathroom scales are broken.. they must be!

I know I can do this, I've done it before.

I hope others are having a better morning..

Carry on another week and hope for a loss next week

Good luck everyone
xx

Whoo hoo! That's brilliant loss.

I know it may not seem much but it is in the right direction. Personally I try to look over a month as I think it's a better judgement. Our bodies fluctuate so much a months loss is an easier judgement

I think it's amazing and a very well done x

Well done hun its a loss its better than putting on your going in the right direction,
Dont be to disappointed hun your doing great and we are always here to surport you xx

I've had a little talk to myself and decided that if I only lose 1lb a week.. that's 52lbs by the end of the year. The thing is I want to give up smoking too.. so I know it's going to be a struggle.

I am pretty much fed up of being unhealthy and yukky.

Thank you for your support guys, next week it's going to be 2lbs!!

xxx

Hi everyone ? I started back at WW on Tuesday, been a member for around 4 years on and off and got to gold in March 2012...... Always managed more or less to maintain until recently.

Got married in Nov 2013, then had Xmas, New Year and a belated honeymoon in January and I've put on over a stone, eeeeek! ( fully deserved after what I've ate and drank though ?)

Anyway I weighed in at 12st 5.5lbs and my target is 11st 4lbs......fingers crossed for a good result next week at my first weigh in ?

Sam Xxx

Good luck to everyone for weigh in tomorrow! It's my first one and I feel really nervous :-(. Had a good week but I don't feel like I've lost at all but I'm trying to stay confident because it's worked before so it will work again! Xxx

I lost 1 3/4lb this week but did manage 4lb last week. (all this walking I'm doing.. I've got fabulous iron like thighs ha ha )

I'm OK with it as I'm still in the mind set of 1lb a week... by christmas I'll look fantastic!

Although my partners daughter is getting married on 11th Oct so that's my incentive now.

a total of 9 3/4lb lost. :)

Hope it's a good day for everyone else

xx

Back