New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Lost one pound and I'm out of the 13's!!! Only just mind 12.13.5 lol I really thought it would have been more this week. I have done 2 green, 2e/e, 2 red and today another e/e. Anyway with all the walking and fitting in the gym I guessing that my body is adjusting and also only had about 5 syns a day just because I've not needed them. Just got back from the pub had a sneaky glass of wine and some nice food:D Going for 1.5 next week, easy does it...

Good luck to everyone this week!!

6 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!

Come on, we do this!!!

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-1 this week - 5.5 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to a fab for 31st march for big night out!
(9lb lost ~ 11lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-11lbs ~ 14lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!!

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-7lbs ~ 14lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-5lbs - 15lbs to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-8lbs~ 21 to go!!)

Well done on getting into the next stone bracket! Amazing! Go you!

I see you said you have done a couple of each days last week - I struggle with red days, what sort of things do you eat? Xx

Here are my two days worth I ate last week:-

Day One

Ryvita & Philly
Mexican Chicken Salad
Strawberries, Blackberries, Yoghurt

Homemade Morrocan King Prawn
(Onion, Courgette, Garlic, Passata, Cabbage, Morrocan Spice (perfect shake), Ground Ginger, Cumin)

Melon, grapes, pineapple

Hi-Fi Bar

Velvet Crunch Crisp - 4 syns

Day two

Philly & Ryvtia
Magic Porridge (Dorset Porridge)
Mango, Melon, Pineapple
Tuna, Onion, Mayo Salad
Banana
Sausage Omlette, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers

WW Sausage x2 1syn
Tom Sauce 2.5

Thanks for the posting :) I have been looking around the forum too and in the mags so going for 3 red days this week! also, I am changing my WI day to a Tuesday because I am going back to class. I wont include this weeks WI but will start from next Tuesday. So my last Saturday WI was yesterday and I lost 1 whole lb.

I have now lost exactly 5 stone! Woot!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(9lb lost ~ 11lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-12lbs ~ 13lb to go!)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!!

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(9.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-12lbs ~ 13lb to go!)

i was just about to post this list too as we seem to be a bit quiet on the posting/updating loss side on this challenge, im hoping for 2lb this week to give me a boost ive messed about for 3 weeks! More would be nice as ive been doing this 777 week and sticking to it up until yesterday and then ate lots of syns so im uping the weekly syns from 7 a day to 10 a day so im still on track and not losing the good i already did by quitting until weigh day

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks for the posting :) I have been looking around the forum too and in the mags so going for 3 red days this week! also, I am changing my WI day to a Tuesday because I am going back to class. I wont include this weeks WI but will start from next Tuesday. So my last Saturday WI was yesterday and I lost 1 whole lb.

I have now lost exactly 5 stone! Woot!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

OMG 5 stone is amazing u must be so chuffed!!! Well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm hoping for 1.5lbs this week I don't know why I'm saying hoping. I have a little voice that keeps telling me I'm not goin to lose and that I'm going F up!!! Don't know why? Think I might be self sabotaging so need to tell the voice to F off. I'm doing everything right, I'm walkin loads and going to gym. I think cause at this point/weight I normally gain and then start messing about it's like I'm waiting for it to happen. Hope this makes sense lol.

foxy_lox said:
I'm hoping for 1.5lbs this week I don't know why I'm saying hoping. I have a little voice that keeps telling me I'm not goin to lose and that I'm going F up!!! Don't know why? Think I might be self sabotaging so need to tell the voice to F off. I'm doing everything right, I'm walkin loads and going to gym. I think cause at this point/weight I normally gain and then start messing about it's like I'm waiting for it to happen. Hope this makes sense lol.

That me, I have 6lb to go until I'm at my lowest weight I've been in over 11 years!! Before that I didn't weigh myself as I just thought I was big because of my ex partner! It's amazing if someone tells you your fat enough times you eventually believe it!

2.5lb list for me this week! Very pleased with that

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(12lb lost ~ 8lb to go)

Karen that is really good! You should be so chuffed!
Posts are a bit quiet on here :wave_cry: anyone out there lurking please post and lets see if we can help each other for the last few weeks :).

I'm back on EE as I rejoined group on Tuesday. Hoping that the 3rd superfree will have a boost and remind my body its on a fricking diet. My weight losses have been so inconsistent, huge one minute, tiny the next, little gains etc. So going back to group should keep me on the straight and narrow :) xxx

I STS this week, not sure why??? Walked 18 miles, I have cooked loads, counted everything yada, yada, yada ah well... it must show next week but was so gutted. Keep telling myself Im in this for the long haul... really want at least 2lbs now next week lol

foxy_lox said:
I STS this week, not sure why??? Walked 18 miles, I have cooked loads, counted everything yada, yada, yada ah well... it must show next week but was so gutted. Keep telling myself Im in this for the long haul... really want at least 2lbs now next week lol

Has your exercise upped a lot? And is star week any time soon? It might be either of these things or it could just be a week where your body is saying noooooo! I will not let go of any of this yumminess that you are feeding me!

Chin up sweetie and don't let it get you down at all xxxx

Has your exercise upped a lot? And is star week any time soon? It might be either of these things or it could just be a week where your body is saying noooooo! I will not let go of any of this yumminess that you are feeding me!

Chin up sweetie and don't let it get you down at all xxxx

Thanks hun, its probably everything you have said above, just going to keep trucking on and see what happens this week. Ive done a mixture of days again this week, so lets see what happens :D

Pound down. Well chuffed considering I always sts or gain when it's star week. So onwards and downwards is still the case. Yay!!

How's everyone doing this week? Xxx

Well done you!! I love going to class its more like a social event now lol

Im doing good hoping to see some movement this week :D I think we may have lost a few people on here:( hope everyone out there is well and please post if you need anything at all

Back