Newbie here.

Amazing, Gamy! What a great start. Bet it's given you lots of motivation to keep going.

Cx

Indeed it has. I've got a long weekend coming up week after next and I think I'm in the right mind set to continue the diet whilst away with the odd treat or two. I can't be perfect all the time with all that food around. Although it will be the seaside I'm hoping they have fresh shellfish being sold instead of ice cream!

I'm sure you'll be fine :) take plenty of sugar free sweets and gum with you to avoid some of the temptations, and look for low fat frozen yoghurt instead of ice cream! And if you're on the beach, just think about your gorgeous bikini body when you make it through this!

Cx

Don't worry if you have a hiccup whilst away, you can do done extra pp when you get back to undo any damage . I feel worrying about it too much causes you to break the diet more xx

I can't believe I lost nothing this week :( Although I know I have lost inches instead as my clothes fit better, still annoying though.

Yes, it's frustrating but it's the clothes that count! There are many weeks when I've been surprised at the scale not moving and clothes feeling looser: you know it will catch up soon!

Made a complete pig of myself whilst on holiday. Going to do a mini attack to get back in the swing of things starting tomorrow. I hate going away grrr

Oh dear... But at least you had a nice holiday, right? Have you assessed the damage or are you avoiding the scales? I sometimes refuse to weigh after I've been pigging out, as I think seeing the gain on the scales will send me further over the edge. But I'm sure you haven't done too badly, Gamy, and getting right back into attack is the best way forward.

Good luck!!

Cx

Back