newbie needing help please

Hi all just got weighed (halfway through my DD) and I have put on 2lbs........sticking to my CD packs today, planning on doing double DD's.
Let's see what happens tomorrow

X

I wouldn't advise a double down yet Hun, get in to the semi b if the diet first. Your weight fluctuates wildly on this diet, on my weigh in on Friday I was 11 5 and yesterday the day after it was 11 3 and today I'm 11 5 again!! I'm determined ill be 113 this Friday though xxx stick with the alternates xx

Thanks Rebekah and Welshmamma.....ok I'm gna try and be brave. Its really frightening actually because I have really struggled to lose this weight.

Today so far 1 shake and 1 porridge from CD..4 hours till my UD!

Sorry another question...if I were to extend my DDs from 5pm to 5pm (24) to say 5pm monday to wednesday 9am (40 hours) Tuesday being the DD would that make much of a difference?

Hope it all makes sense.

X

All done, here commences my 2nd up day!

First of all for the down day (yesterday 5pm-today 5pm) I had:

CD choc mint shake 146
CD porridge 160(i think) dnt have the pack and it was the last one
Quorn chicken style
slices x 2 60
------------------------

Have started the up day, please correct me if I am wrong in doing this, perhaps i need to leave a gap between the dd and ud??
going to do UD from today 5pm and tomorrow 3pm as I am going out with a friend on tuesday (DD)... and we will be eating around 3ish (thats whn her shift ends)

So Far:calories not been through MFP so its an estimate:

Slimming world chips 150g: 200
2x sheek kebabs 400
1x egg fried 100
tea with milk 60
3x biscuits 300

Plus 4 litres of water.

if i am doing anything wrong please let me know.

x

All done, here commences my 2nd up day!

First of all for the down day (yesterday 5pm-today 5pm) I had:

CD choc mint shake 146
CD porridge 160(i think) dnt have the pack and it was the last one
Quorn chicken style
slices x 2 60
------------------------

Have started the up day, please correct me if I am wrong in doing this, perhaps i need to leave a gap between the dd and ud??
going to do UD from today 5pm and tomorrow 3pm as I am going out with a friend on tuesday (DD)... and we will be eating around 3ish (thats whn her shift ends)

So Far:calories not been through MFP so its an estimate:

Slimming world chips 150g: 200
2x sheek kebabs 400
1x egg fried 100
tea with milk 60
3x biscuits 300

Plus 4 litres of water.

if i am doing anything wrong please let me know.

x

No gaps needed Hun xxxx

Back