Attack Newbie to dukan

skinnybean2b

Hi everyone,

So today is my first day of dukan, I have signed up online and they say ill be at tw in November! I'm off work today though as I'm very poorly so not the best day to start the diet, but I'm going to stick with it!
So today I have had a cup of tea, pancake (oatbran) with frontage frais, smoked salmon and prawn. I'm a little confused by it all so I hope this is ok? For dinner in doing a roast chicken. Oh and I had my natural yogurt with lemon and sweetner. I have just thought are you allowed lemon in attack phase? Bugger don't think so!

Anyway if anyone is just starting and wants to join me that would be great :) xx

Wow I feel terrible! Just having a cup of the in attempt to feel a little better and then going to make an omelette.
This morning the scales read 14.12!!! So that's a 4lb loss since yesterday, I know it's mostly water but still very chuffed with that! Just can't wait to be in the 13's as its been sooooo long!

A quick question I got my menus today and it states 2 squares of low fat cream cheese, am I actually allowed this? I haven't seen it listed anywhere and how much is 2 squares?

Xxx

Hiya! The low fat cream cheese is what they consider a tolerated item and if you're on attack I'd avoid it. I believe laughing cow light triangles (or something similar) are the standard, it should be less than 7% total fat (per 100g). Don't know why they'd tell you to have that on attack though, they usually say these items are verboten until cruise. That said, if they told you to have it and you're so inclined then go for it (but still, I wouldn't):)

Thanks cheese, I haven't got any in as it wasn't on the list, so won't eat it. Just finding a lot of things said on thiS diet contradicting. One min it says one thing, then another page it says another!

Had smoked salmon and scrabbled eggs for breakfast/lunch. Now going to have steak and a peppercorn sauce!

I know, I'm annoyed I paid but I opted to pay in 3 instalments so I wonder if there is a way to cancel my next 2 payments, I'm going to look into it, as its a bit of a waste of money!

Peppercorn sauce was amaze, I googled whether I could have chicken bovril and some said yes some didn't but I used it anyway. If I could have that everyday I would be happy :) xx

Skinnybean, do a search on this site. We previously encourage another newbie to cancel her membership, and she got her money back.

P x

I have just emailed them, on my card receipt it states to email dukan for refund so I have just done so, thanks :) it was £200 for me to join! As they say it will take till November to lose!

Fingers crossed they refund it to me as its such a waste! It's so unpersonal and the website is so difficult to find anything I end up searching for everything on here or google!

Xz

Hi skinnybean

Welcome to the forum and to Dukan (hope you get your refund) loads of help on here for you X

hello, hello....are you still Dukaning ?????

Back