Newbie to slimming world diary.

Hi everyone,

Ive been missing for a while as i have totally sabotaged myself. I do this all the time i gained another 3.5lbs last wednesday so that is 7lbs on in 2 weeks.
I dont understand my body at all my partner managed to lose a 1lb and we were eating the same things its devastating. So this week ive been trying to get back in to it and really struggling.
I was doing fine before my holiday and now ive set myself right back.
I will keep trying because i dont want to keep going up and up.

Hi jenny.

Thanks for youre reply, its hard to think 3 weeks ago i only neede 1/2 a lb for my 2st and now im 7.5 away from it. Its a horrible cycle the more down i get the more i want to eat crap, i just dont know how to change this mentality xxx

Week 14 WI

And lost an amazing 5lbs. So another 2lb and my half st gain will be a thing of the past.
Im not expecting much next week due to the big day on monday but will take it on the chin.

Merry christmas xxx

Week 15 WI

And gained 3lb, was expecting that also star week made an appearance. Just ate and drank a load of crap the last 4 days. Got loads of Xmas choccies lying about aswell

I think a lot of members will put on over this festive period. The thing to do is get back on it asap.
If you find having the chocs around will hinder things then give them away.:) I know if I keep them in the house I wouldn't be able to stop myself from bingeing on them.:rolleyes:

Hi Mini, happy new year to you.

Not great these last 2 weeks but I am starting over tomorrow with a fresh mindset xx

Hi Mini, happy new year to you.

Not great these last 2 weeks but I am starting over tomorrow with a fresh mindset xx
It's amazing what a fresh mindset can do...I wish I knew how to make mine stick as it is now, where everything feels possible and so much easier and never again slide off the clipboard in my brain while I'm not looking.:p

Good luck Melissa with your new fresh start...2018 can be ours:)

Hi Melissa, looking forward to following your progress. I've just started again after a bad 6 months. Now Christmas and New Year are out of the way I'm sure you can get back on track! :)

Hi Melissa, looking forward to following your progress. I've just started again after a bad 6 months. Now Christmas and New Year are out of the way I'm sure you can get back on track! :)

Thank you. And good luck on your restart I'm sure you will get back on it in no time xx

week 16 & 17 wi

I dididn't go last week as i felt rotten and would have been pushed for time before work.
So this week I had a loss of 3lb taking my total to 1st 11.5lbs slower than I'd hoped but December was a gain of 6lb, so glad December is over with. Got a few meals out this week tho will try and be as good as poss.

That is still an amazing loss total, to say you put 6lb on :) I would be dead chuffed with that, well done :)

Week ? WI

Lost count what week I'm on but after messing about for 2 months this week I decided to knuckle down and get back on track so just back from WI and lost 4.5lbs which takes me back 2 where I was at the beginning of December it could have been more as i caved in Sat night and Sunday but I'm extremely pleased with the loss I got I'm now only half a lb away from my 2st award.

Back