Step 1 Sole Source Newbie

Yeah I drop a dress size every 16/17lbs and am comfortably back in size 14. I drop to a 12 at about 12st 10lbs as I'm over 5ft 10.

How you finding it so far?

How you doing Jazzie?

And the rest of you lovely ladies?

Hello ladies! I'm getting back into the diet after a 2 week holiday. Losing weight already, feels great :) Hope you're all doing well. How are you getting on?

It's such a nice feeling getting back on plan after a break!

Day 31 100% so I'm a happy bunny! Had a good loss up to now so hoping that continues.

Hope you've had a great day and that you're feeling good.

Thanks Jo. It is a great feeling to get back into it. I get my official weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping for a good loss :) How are you getting on, and everyone else?

Oh that's great, glad you're feeling good! Update us on your loss tomorrow :)

Still going strong, odd wobble here and there (ha no pun!) but stayed 100% so proud of myself.

Hello ladies! I've just found this thread again. How the devil are you all? I'm still going with the plan, although I'm doing it around 50% of the time. Weekends and socializing are my downfall :( Still I'm 21lbs down despite this, so I can't complain!
How are you getting on with it? Looks like you're doing well Jo, from the look of your stats, well done :)
xx

Hi Selphie, I have been doing Cambridge since November last year I have lost about 33lb so far but its taken me a while as I have had weddings, events ect keep getting in the way. I have been frustrated with myself over the last few days as I cant seem to keep on track over the weekend :( in the week I am 100% on the diet but at the weekend I just fall apart. what step have you been doing and do you have any tips on keeping on track at weekends? xx

How does this team thing work... I am bit confused!

total loss = 34 lbs

Back