newcastle

Lol not sure gonna ask everything tomorrow or he'll go to a dog home if I dont want him or her :-( lol i'm sure it will look fine hun xx

Just txt about vaccinations nd get a txt saying he's gone think i've had a lucky escape but thats twice now i'm sick lol I go to bingo on thursdays hope I have more luck there lol xx

Just txt about vaccinations nd get a txt saying he's gone think i've had a lucky escape but thats twice now i'm sick lol I go to bingo on thursdays hope I have more luck there lol xx

Aww bless ye, im sure right doggy for you will come along chick :) i keep saying im gonna start going to bingo lol im scared of winning though cos i dont wanna shout it out haha.

Catdog xx

Haha same here I haven't won yet but if I do i've told my mam she has to shout ya should go its great fun I go to wallsend coz go wit my cuz too nd she lives in howdon xx

Haha same here I haven't won yet but if I do i've told my mam she has to shout ya should go its great fun I go to wallsend coz go wit my cuz too nd she lives in howdon xx

I think i might brave it next week :) off to newcastle with OH tomorra, its his day off so going to get his haircut and im gonna go to primark and get some summery shoesies, shoes always fit :p

Catdog xx

Ya really should ya could always come to wallsend wit a friend nd I could meet ya shock horror meeting strangers haha enjoy i'm th same but with hand bags oh nd I have tons of books lol xx

Hiya I am a mackem too. Been doing Slimming World for years - best plan ever!!!!!
I developed an underactive thyroid at 50 yrs of age and its a b***(((
Get to target and it goes wonky again.
Worked in Newcastle & Gateshead. Lived in Hendon, Southwick, Grangetown, Whitburn and Great Lumley = Now living in Northern Cyprus.

Wow think we should all meet up my vote is for cyprus haha xx

As a mackem living in Cyprus with a springer spaniel, 2 pointers and a neighbours cyprus poodle, you would think my body magic would be sorted but it is not. Need to do more exercise.
Slimming World is the best plan = done loads of them. Love the free foods eating the free foods is not a problems its keeping to the syns that is the problem.

Ya really should ya could always come to wallsend wit a friend nd I could meet ya shock horror meeting strangers haha enjoy i'm th same but with hand bags oh nd I have tons of books lol xx

me too, i love to read :) i got a new bag today from new look, its lush :D gonna have a good look round shops tomorra, nowt like bit of retail therapy heehee. gonna brave getting me makeup done at the counter in fenwicks tomorra, its well traumatic having to get me makeup off in order to get it on eek, wanting to go paler to go with my hair :) aww i might chick, thanks, what do people wear to go bingo?

Catdog xx

I struggle eating my syns and healthy extras so dont eat enough and body stores what I give it but not this time went to meeting tonight and was welcomed back I love it slimming world is sooooo much better than weight watchers xx

I just let the sun bleach my hair = I wish I had know years ago that all I had to do is spend time in the sun and my hair bleaches itself, I could have saved a fortune.

catdog said:
me too, i love to read :) i got a new bag today from new look, its lush :D gonna have a good look round shops tomorra, nowt like bit of retail therapy heehee. gonna brave getting me makeup done at the counter in fenwicks tomorra, its well traumatic having to get me makeup off in order to get it on eek, wanting to go paler to go with my hair :) aww i might chick, thanks, what do people wear to go bingo?

Catdog xx

1st time I got dressed like it was a night out but its all jeans leggings nd basically smart casual a jug of lagers only a fiver too lol xx

Hiya I am a mackem too. Been doing Slimming World for years - best plan ever!!!!!
I developed an underactive thyroid at 50 yrs of age and its a b***(((
Get to target and it goes wonky again.
Worked in Newcastle & Gateshead. Lived in Hendon, Southwick, Grangetown, Whitburn and Great Lumley = Now living in Northern Cyprus.

Hiya Cathy, ive got underactive thyroid too got diagnosed at 19 it sucks bum! oh god ashamed to say lived in southwick for abit lol but from redhouse and moved back there, not alot better but hey ho lol. ooh what made you move there- apart from the weather lol

Catdog xx

CathySW said:
I just let the sun bleach my hair = I wish I had know years ago that all I had to do is spend time in the sun and my hair bleaches itself, I could have saved a fortune.

Haha sooooo jealous ya live in cyprus instead of sunny north east ha xx

1st time I got dressed like it was a night out but its all jeans leggings nd basically smart casual a jug of lagers only a fiver too lol xx

aye ive seen people headed into the bingo and they were glammed up for night out so wasnt sure really, guess it depends on if its weekend cos guess some go out after so get dressed up? im a bulmers or vodka redbull girl meself hehe.

Catdog xx

I'm a whatever is going kind of girl haha I like gin nd lemonade or rum nd coke my cuz likes her cider tho lol xx

I'm a whatever is going kind of girl haha I like gin nd lemonade or rum nd coke my cuz likes her cider tho lol xx

lol im very picky just bulmers i like, im not posh honest lol just a girl who knows what she likes :p (not that you know any type of cider can be classed as posh haha)

Catdog xx

Back