Next stop, size 10 jeans...

I can only echo the girls above, get up, brush yourself off and congratulate yourself on coming this far and keep going. ((((HUGS)))) and remember you're doing amazingly.
My week been good finally hit the two stone mark, yay, also over 10% of my weight gone and 5 bmi points.

Welcome back! I lost 5lbs this week so 21lbs in 3 weeks :) Hope your okay xx

Had it on Monday - gained 3lbs but I was wearing loads of clothes so I think it was more like 1.5lbs. BLEH. Anyway, was 100% yesterday and today will be good - I'll lose it and then some for Monday, I'm determined!

Had it on Monday - gained 3lbs but I was wearing loads of clothes so I think it was more like 1.5lbs. BLEH. Anyway, was 100% yesterday and today will be good - I'll lose it and then some for Monday, I'm determined!

I'd weigh in naked if I could lol Oh well, it will definitely come off next week if your 100% all week :) xx

You will soon get that off !
I agree with others don't see it as a failure as your back here and your back on track :)
This can be a very hard plan to follow lots if people don't last more than a day or two so be proud of how well you have done :)

How're you getting on young lady? Looks like you're fully back on the 100% train? Well done. You know how hard that is, getting back on track? And you're doing it. Keep it up babe.

Awe thanks guys! You're all amazing!

Yeah back on it 100% - wouldn't it be great to weigh in naked, haha. Got on the scales this morning and was down 1.5lb from The previous day so hopefully by Monday weigh in I'll be in the 12s properly!

How has today been for you, ladies? Xx

Hey YOU! Where are ya? Missing ya. x

Hi lovely, I hope you're okay and just have your face buried in a bottle of water :D.... Even if disaster struck you're one of the team now and we're all planning on dragging you into 100% misery with the rest of us! Lol

Let us know how you're getting on: good, bad or indifferent xx

Hope you're okay?? X

Back