Nic's Food Diary

Hi

Yeah I'm doing f & h. I'm doing it from home on my own and weighing on a Saturday. I used to go to meetings a few years ago when it was the old points system but I'm finding f & h much better than I expected.

Are you going to meetings? what day are you weighing in?

Nic x

You're doing amazingly well Sweetie! Do you do any PP days or just F&H all the way? I got to Goal last year doing it at home, it took me 19wks but I've been off plan for 6mths after maintaining for 2mths. Restarting on Friday, WI every Friday x

I've only done f & h hun. I'll keep doing this until I fail to lose weight (get to generous with my portions lol) or get fed up and feel like a change.

I have done ww at meetings twice now and got to goal both times. The first time was 15 years ago after i had my son when I lost 3 stone. the second time was about 7 years ago when i lost 3 1/2 stone both times putting all the weight back on plus some :( and I have tried numerous diets inbetween including 5:2, slimming world, slim fast, calorie counting and many others. WW is the only thing that really works so I thought I'd give it another go - for the last time this time I hope.

:)

Nic x

I've only done f & h hun. I'll keep doing this until I fail to lose weight (get to generous with my portions lol) or get fed up and feel like a change.

I have done ww at meetings twice now and got to goal both times. The first time was 15 years ago after i had my son when I lost 3 stone. the second time was about 7 years ago when i lost 3 1/2 stone both times putting all the weight back on plus some :( and I have tried numerous diets inbetween including 5:2, slimming world, slim fast, calorie counting and many others. WW is the only thing that really works so I thought I'd give it another go - for the last time this time I hope.

:)

Nic x

I thought about doing F&H this time but think its best that I stick with what I know! Looking forward to hearing about your journey x

Hi

I've had yet another great day. There have been a lot of food temptations today as one of my colleagues made an apple cake and brought it in to share with us (i politely declined). This afternoon a few of the girls decided to go to the shop for chocoloate/sweets. We do this quite a lot, everyone who wants chocolate/sweets contributes and we buy as much as we can with the money collected! This is definitely one of the reasons why I have put on a lot of weight over the last couple of years and is also not helped by the fact that i'm a secretary and sit at a desk for most of the day. I also politely declined the chocolate and sweets.

Food diary for today
Thursday 29th May 2013

B - Porridge, honey and raisins (2)

L - 2 wholemeal warby thins with ham and salad and l/fat mayo (1)

D - Chinese chicken curry
(chicken breast, mayflower curry sauce, petit pois) (1 for curry sauce)

S - orange
apple

weeklies left 9/49

Until tomorrow

Nic x

Your food is looking great Nic, glad it's going well :). Didn't you have any rice, bread or potatoes with your curry?

Also where do u buy your mayflower curry sauce from?

Last edited:
Hi Helen

I did have some basmati rice which I could every day I love the smell of it aswell as the taste.

I buy the mayflower curry in farmfoods. I have pointed it at 6pp for the whole box and I made enough for 6 portions for myself, hubby and son for today and either tomorrow or saturday :)

Nic x

Hi dudette

Welcome and good luck on your WW journey.

Nic x

Hi I've had yet another great day. There have been a lot of food temptations today as one of my colleagues made an apple cake and brought it in to share with us (i politely declined). This afternoon a few of the girls decided to go to the shop for chocoloate/sweets. We do this quite a lot, everyone who wants chocolate/sweets contributes and we buy as much as we can with the money collected! This is definitely one of the reasons why I have put on a lot of weight over the last couple of years and is also not helped by the fact that i'm a secretary and sit at a desk for most of the day. I also politely declined the chocolate and sweets. Food diary for today Thursday 29th May 2013 B - Porridge, honey and raisins (2) L - 2 wholemeal warby thins with ham and salad and l/fat mayo (1) D - Chinese chicken curry (chicken breast, mayflower curry sauce, petit pois) (1 for curry sauce) S - orange apple weeklies left 9/49 Until tomorrow Nic x

Hi Nic, Your food sounds sooooooo yummy! I love that Curry Sauce, it's so versatile and tasty and cheap, win win win! Your Willpower truly is amazing, you should be very very proud of yourself. X

Thanks Nic, I will definitely go hunting @Farmfoods for some.

Have a great day & weekend.

Helen

Hey Nic food is sounding great well done Hun xx

BCQUOTE=UKSerena;7327278]Hi Nic, Your food sounds sooooooo yummy! I love that Curry Sauce, it's so versatile and tasty and cheap, win win win! Your Willpower truly is amazing, you should be very very proud of yourself. X[/QUOTE]

Thanks hunni - I have no idea where my willpower has come from but I plan on making the most of it while it lasts lol. I am proud of myself its the longest I've stuck to a weight loss plan for a long time.

Nic x

Thanks Nic, I will definitely go for @Farmfoods for some.

Have a great day & weekend.

Helen

Hi Helen
The curry was amazingand tasted just like the one from my local chinese - now i know where they go for their curry sauce ;)

Hope you have a great weekend as well and good luck for your weigh in on sunday.

Nic x

BCQUOTE=UKSerena;7327278]Hi Nic, Your food sounds sooooooo yummy! I love that Curry Sauce, it's so versatile and tasty and cheap, win win win! Your Willpower truly is amazing, you should be very very proud of yourself. X
Thanks hunni - I have no idea where my willpower has come from but I plan on making the most of it while it lasts lol. I am proud of myself its the longest I've stuck to a weight loss plan for a long time.

Nic x

Sometimes Willpower just happens and when it does its an amazing feeling! Long may it continue :) x PS-Love Curry Sauce!!! X

Thank you :) It's a bit daunting starting a whole new plan!

Sian xx

Hi Sian

Ww is fantastic hun. I've lost weight on more than one occasion with ww , unfortunately i've put all the weight back on and some each time. But the plan definitely works and is easier than it was last time i did the plan a few years ago.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Nic x

All the best for your WI 2moro. I'm pretty sure I need to drink more & eat more veg/fruit as I've been a bit slack this week due to being off work.

Thursday 30th May - food diary

Hi
Its my weigh in day again tomorrow already! :rolleyes:. Whatever will be will be.

B - porridge with honey

L - chicken salad with a handful of wholemeal pasta and l/fat mayo
Melon and l/fat greek yogurt

D - savoury beef mince with mixed veg
Sweetcorn

Orange
Apple

May have a merringue with l/fat greek yogurt if i get hungry later while watching tv with the hubby.

Laters
Nic x

Back