Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Hangover today??? Cake looked great!! Xx

A little bit. Not as bad as I have been in the past but because I didn't eat any of the buffet I am starving!! All I've eaten today is 1 slice of toast and a ham salad sandwhich!

So looking forward to dinner x

A little bit. Not as bad as I have been in the past but because I didn't eat any of the buffet I am starving!! All I've eaten today is 1 slice of toast and a ham salad sandwhich! So looking forward to dinner x
OMG!!! I'm so impressed, firstly that you didn't have Buffett and then also that that is l you have eaten with a hangover!!!!!! Sooooo impressed!! Enjoy your dinner!!

Pretty rubbish recently!

This was my last weigh in last Friday:

Not got much hope to see anything like this this Friday so I might skip it, stick to plan and weigh in next Friday or the following Monday and just stick to plan!!

Today's so far:

B - HEXB wholemeal bread, 1 egg, 1 slice of ham. Sauce and scrape of philli light (2 syn)

L -

D -

Any ideas for a nice dinner would be lovely, I was thinking of a 3 courser but I might save it until the weekend.

Attachments

• image-2489979946.jpg
    image-2489979946.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 90
Proper rubbish at updating this diary.

Down to 10st 2.5lb this week so in hoping my end of march I'll hit 9st 13lb! I'm on some tablets that you can't drink on so I suppose that will help immensely. My aim is to be at 9st 13 on my nans party on 22nd march.

Ok I'm back and weighing 10st yay!!

On plan as of today, albeit a slight mishap when I had no slimming world brekkie in!

B - 3 x go ahead slices (7.5 syns) some of Millie's today and peanut butter :-( (5 syns)

S - fridge raiders (4 syns) I'm sure these used to be a lot less and I are them and then checked syn value!

L - jacket with salad beans and cheese (HEXA)

D - sw chips and yet to decide

Ok I'm back and weighing 10st yay!! On plan as of today, albeit a slight mishap when I had no slimming world brekkie in! B - 3 x go ahead slices (7.5 syns) some of Millie's today and peanut butter :-( (5 syns) S - fridge raiders (4 syns) I'm sure these used to be a lot less and I are them and then checked syn value! L - jacket with salad beans and cheese (HEXA) D - sw chips and yet to decide
Well done on getting back to 10!! You'll be in the 9s in no time!!! Xx

Weigh in on Saturday was 9st 13.25lb eeekkk

I'm still baby squishy around the middle so think I need to get on the exercise and tone up!

Well it's only 4 weeks and 4 days until my baby girl is 1!! Where has the time gone?!?

I am 3lb away from prepreg weight and so I'm aiming to be down to that for her birthday.

Healthy food shop done and being delivered tomorrow.

I'm fed up at work and it's driving me mad, I just miss being at home with baby girl. I'm eating all sorts out of boredom and I now spring is here and the other half has started back at cricket I think it's time for some exercise and a career move! HELP!!

Hey Hun here to subscribe. I'm back doing slimming world after having my little one who is 5 1/2 months old.

You have done great. Xx

Hey Hun here to subscribe. I'm back doing slimming world after having my little one who is 5 1/2 months old. You have done great. Xx

Hiya hun.

It has been a tough journey and my belly is really squishy :-( need to tone up and try and finally get to target! I'll be happy to get to prepreg weight though and then work on the toning up!

It's so hard having a baby and eating healthy :-(

X

Hiya hun. It has been a tough journey and my belly is really squishy :-( need to tone up and try and finally get to target! I'll be happy to get to prepreg weight though and then work on the toning up! It's so hard having a baby and eating healthy :-( X

It's all going to be worth it in the end. I want to lose another 3.5 stone. I'll be at pre pregnant wright soon.

That's so true, I have to have an evening in the kitchen to batch cook lots and every night I fill my cool bag for work, so I have syn free or low syn snacks.

It's the weekends when u find it hard as I'm not working. As it's so easy to grab the naughty things x

Down again this week!

Attachments

• image-3325475926.jpg
    image-3325475926.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 43
Back